Post-Game Talk: SWAJ

Oct 15, 2008
giphy.gif

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Gotta love the salt on the predators board. All 7 fans have started calling him divesaitl.

never saw the second trip on him, but the first wasn’t a dive, he was just falling by himself and the refs called it a trip. It’s not like he dove after getting touched.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Glad they held on. Tried to get Drai the hat trick and it could have cost them. Also, the Oilers could have been called for 3 penalties in the last few minutes.

Nice comeback though. Leon was back on tonight, and the team was skating with some emotion which they weren't for the previous couple games.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Serious business now:

who are we cheering for between Calgary and Vancouver?

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
never saw the second trip on him, but the first wasn’t a dive, he was just falling by himself and the refs called it a trip. It’s not like he dove after getting touched.

First one he stepped on a stick blade. Second one he got chopped down in the corner pretty good.

Only dive that period was on the Preds.

Reactions: Samus44

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
It worked, as soon as I shut the game off and called them pathetic losers they managed to come back and win it. Too bad they still can score on an empty net.

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
Better effort tonight. Put the f***ing puck in the empty net ffs. Quit trying to feed the guy looking for the hatty. So f***ing stupid. I just hate it when they put individual stats over team success. Hate that mentality. Is a hatty really that important? More important than sealing a f**ing crucial win in the playoff drive?

Reactions: FlameChampion

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton

The first he stepped on the defenders stick, which was put inbetween his legs.

Second one was legit a full can opener.

Reactions: Samus44 and ujju2

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
The first he stepped on the defenders stick, which was put inbetween his legs.

Second one was legit a full can opener.

ah I missed him stepping in it, thought he just lost his footing

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
*deep exhale*
Serious business now:

who are we cheering for between Calgary and Vancouver?

Vancouver in regulation is better for the Oilers mathematically.

You'd rather have the teams behind you fall to a bigger gap than the one team ahead of you pull up.

Also, there's no world where I'm hoping for a Flames win right now. It'd have to be a situation where a Flames win is directly needed for the Oilers to make the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad