OT: SuperBowl GameDay Thread

DancesWithWookies

Aug 22, 2011
Go Seahawks! Love it so far. Would have made a lot of money if you beat the seahawks would keep the broncos pointless in the first half.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
You know what, Bruno Mars at least sounds as good on a recorded track as he does live, in my opinion. I like some of his stuff but I'm always impressed when an artist can sound decent live if they're a Superbowl half-time star.

Hero of Canton

My very own riot?
Feb 2, 2012
Edmonton, AB
You know what, Bruno Mars at least sounds as good on a recorded track as he does live, in my opinion. I like some of his stuff but I'm always impressed when an artist can sound decent live if they're a Superbowl half-time star.

Ya he doesn't sound bad but I have never heard any of these song except for the first one in a Nissan commercial :laugh:

Wooo so much better

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?

The Black Eyed Pea's

knew that SB halftime would be AWFUL, because the Grey Cup they did was even worse

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
And I mean I get some artists just like making music and aren't the greatest live performers... then don't perform live. But this is a pretty decent half-time show. Nothing spectacular but better than Black Eyed Peas.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
And I mean I get some artists just like making music and aren't the greatest live performers... then don't perform live. But this is a pretty decent half-time show. Nothing spectacular but better than Black Eyed Peas.

us two going out there singing karoke would be better then the Black Eyed Peas

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad