OT: SuperBowl GameDay Thread

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Look at how sorry the state of Washington is. They have nothing except rain and Twilight vampires. Gotta root for them having something to be happy about!

The state of Washington is one of my two favourite states! The other is actually Colorado though, so that doesn't really help in this situation. Points if you can answer why those are my two favourite states :naughty:

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Hmmm... do you like reggae?

Not the music itself, no ;)

Anyways heading to Tavern for the game. Hope it's a nail biter and good game. 2 mins left Jon Ryan pins the Broncos on the 1 yard line and Denver can't dig themselves out that hole. Jon Ryan named Superbowl MVP for that punt. Sounds good to me :D

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
The state of Washington is one of my two favourite states! The other is actually Colorado though, so that doesn't really help in this situation. Points if you can answer why those are my two favourite states :naughty:

Is it because these two pot-legalizing states are getting together for a "super bowl" ? ;):laugh:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL

Would it be the cold weather?
Ehm... The nature?
Even I admire the green scenery.
Do tell?

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Collection of errors by the Broncos in that 1st quarter. Holliday makes a bad decision to bring the ball out, Broncos start deep in their zone. First play of the game results in miscommunication and a safety. 3-and-out next series. Wasted challenge on one of the Seahawks drives. Next possession is a fumble by Moreno turning a third and short into a third and long, resulting in a passing play and interception. Yikes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad