GDT: Super something something in somewhere on Friday June 7th

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Goldberg/Undertaker will be the worst match for sure. I wonder who will end up winning the 50 man battle royal.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Goldberg/Undertaker will be the worst match for sure. I wonder who will end up winning the 50 man battle royal.

I have a feeling the Goldberg/Taker match will have some type of interference about 5 minutes in. Bah god its Kane! Bah god its Sting!

I vaguely remember Sting and Goldberg tagging in WCW at one point.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Earlier this year he did an interview for FITE TV and he said he's willing to do one more match, but ONLY against Taker.

"I mean, everyone knows who it would be. Taker, he’s the only guy I’d come out of retirement for now. No one else. We could just never get it together to make it happen. When I started talking to WWE he was booked with Brock and then I did the deal with Triple H and he had another feud going on at the time, so it was just one of those things we couldn’t make happen.

But I don’t regret it not happening either, I mean I got to face Triple H at my first WrestleMania and then wrestle Seth for the world title, so I didn’t do too badly out of that deal. But yeah, now, the only person I’m getting back in the ring for is Taker"

(march 2019)

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Seth was too close to the corner when he threw him, Sting landed higher up on the turnbuckle than usual, causing his head to snap back.

Yeah I'm not buying that one. He's been at that position numerous times throwing the guy he's working with. If anything Sting didn't tuck his chin and/or underestimated how much force to take on it even Sting doesn't say it's Rollins' fault.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
forgot this was on. ill watch a bit while I have dinner lol

EDIT: oh it starts later, well f*** this ill watch highlights lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The proposed match between Alexa and Nattie has not been approved.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
So drag Nattie and Alexa all the way over there just to tell them to sit.

Bet that's good for morale. Now instead of being home like the rest of the women you're stuck in an ass backwards ****hole where you can be stoned if you're not in the company of a man.

Meanwhile, Kevin Owens instead of spending time with his family is out and about with special olympics athletes

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So drag Nattie and Alexa all the way over there just to tell them to sit.

Bet that's good for morale. Now instead of being home like the rest of the women you're stuck in an ass backwards ****hole where you can be stoned if you're not in the company of a man.

Meanwhile, Kevin Owens instead of spending time with his family is out and about with special olympics athletes
Sonya and Mandy were at GLAAD awards last night

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hahahahaha Nattie and Alexa made that trip for nothing

So stupid. They should have told them “either get this approved before I make this damn trip or don’t take me at all.” Absolutely ridiculous.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
im sure Nattie gets to bang the husband and she looks like the kind of person that she woulda been proud to do the match if given the opportunity.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The proposed match between Alexa and Nattie has not been approved.

Wow, really?

Those backwards, archaic idiots didn't want to see two female wrestlers compete and earn a paycheque?

What a surprising development this is!

I know I certainly didn't expect that reaction.

Oh wait.

Reactions: Fro

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It's already starting?

Also, why is there a better quality stream available for this than the last Takeover or Double Or Nothing? :laugh:

38°C at ringside? Pfft, that's a cold sauna for us Finns.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Wow, really?

Those backwards, archaic idiots didn't want to see two female wrestlers compete and earn a paycheque?

What a surprising development this is!

I know I certainly didn't expect that reaction.

Oh wait.

Funny things is the fans there watch the women's matches since when they accidentally aired a promo package for Evolution(?), they cheered when Bayley was shown.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
It's already starting?

Also, why is there a better quality stream available for this than the last Takeover or Double Or Nothing? :laugh:

38°C at ringside? Pfft, that's a cold sauna for us Finns.

Goldberg is going to sweat puddles. Undertaker will probably slip on it and break a hip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad