GDT: Super something something in somewhere on Friday June 7th

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
They expected to go 20 ????? Goldberg in his prime struggled to go half of that. What the hell were they thinking ?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
20 including entrances right?
I think their entrances were close to at least 10 no lie lol. I don’t know about Goldberg’s, but Taker’s entrance on the replay started when there was 2:05 left in the Raptors game last night and when the game ended he was just turning towards the steps. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If y'all felt bad about wasting your time watching this, or still did watch it knowing it'd be a waste of time, take solace in the fact that Dominion will be readily available for your viewing pleasure tomorrow if you're not up to watch it at like 4am ET or something.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You have every right to have your opinion... I'm telling you the actions do not match up with words. When we are SPECIFICALLY talking about Taker, he's been extremely quiet and out of the public his entire life. In addition he went on to talk about his character and never wanting to be "that guy" who is well past his prime in the ring.

Dude it's not hard to see the writing on the wall. If that's someone's character and then it somehow is not their character, there is a reason. And to me it's financial. Maybe it's utter arrogance. Maybe it's not being able to let go of the spotlight. Maybe it isn't. But I'd bet a huge amount that it is. I've seen this before and the actions match up with what I suspect.

But hey - just my opinion. And pure speculation.

The reason is more likely that it was because he was out of contract and knew he can make money doing all the stuff he wasn't able to do as opposed to reneging on plans he made for today from 20 years ago

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Exactly. I saw a video on YouTube explaining what was supposed to happen and that Vince was hot at Taker after.

I think they kind of thought it would be like Rock/Hogan when it was actually like Kelly Kelly vs Jackie Gayda.

Rock And Hogan was awesome the crowd played a big part but they also had a safe match in the ring but still made it entertaining. That and the Rock realizing the crowd reaction went mini heel and tweened it a bit was great.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I think their entrances were close to at least 10 no lie lol. I don’t know about Goldberg’s, but Taker’s entrance on the replay started when there was 2:05 left in the Raptors game last night and when the game ended he was just turning towards the steps. :laugh:

Goldberg's entrance was roughly 4:20. It then cutover to the beginning of Taker's entrance.

Taker got to ringside at the 9 minute mark, gets into the ring 35 seconds later, and they finally start the match at 11:34.

Match ends at 20:05, so roughly an 8:30 minute "classic."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad