GDT: Super something something in somewhere on Friday June 7th

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
ok then.... lol
(this is what i had for the prediction thread... so yeah ill post the card i guess no graphics.)

WWE Champion
Kofi Kingston(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

WWE Universal Champion
Seth Rollins(c) vs. Baron Corbin

Intercontinental Champion
"Demon" Finn Balor(c) vs. Andrade

Singles match
Goldberg vs. The Undertaker

Singles match
Triple H vs. Randy Orton

Singles match
Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon

Singles Match
Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley

tag team match
THE REVIVAL vs USOS

three-on-one handicap match
Lars Sullivan vs. Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Lince Dorado and Gran Metalik)

50-Man Battle Royal

Last edited:

TomP24684

Je m’appelle Tom
May 18, 2019
Go Ziggler. That’s all I care about.
27CFA677-8E7D-4FD1-A9A4-27B4FAF5200B.gif

Reactions: HandsomeHollywood

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
A whole lot of assholes not willing to stand up for the right thing. That's what this card is!

Like ..how does ultra liberal Seth Rollins feel okay about this? Or "Balor Club is for everybody" Finn Balor?

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Finn is more shocking to me than Seth tbh.

I think he would be to me as well if he had as much pull as Seth. Finn is important to them...but he's never been on Seth's level. I'd argue that in terms of importance to their current and future plans, Seth is firmly top 3 whereas Finn likely doesn't crack the top 10.

Though...I guess that means Seth has more to lose. He was probably semi frustrated being stuck behind Roman and now he's finally broken free (somewhat) so he probably thinks if he doesn't go...he loses the title...and that's that.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think he would be to me as well if he had as much pull as Seth. Finn is important to them...but he's never been on Seth's level. I'd argue that in terms of importance to their current and future plans, Seth is firmly top 3 whereas Finn likely doesn't crack the top 10.

Though...I guess that means Seth has more to lose. He was probably semi frustrated being stuck behind Roman and now he's finally broken free (somewhat) so he probably thinks if he doesn't go...he loses the title...and that's that.
“Hey, PAL! If you don’t want to go to Saudi Arabia, that’s fine, no questions asked... Brock has the briefcase, though, if you catch my drift.”

Seth never turned down these shows though, and neither did Balor. Just seems like a lot of guys either worried about their spot or putting the paycheck over their own moral compass, which is why I respect Bryan turning it down so much.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Just to play Devils Advocate, there is a lot of terrible shit everywhere, where do you draw the line? If that line is Saudia Arabia I get it, but......should wrestlers stop wrestling in Missouri, Georgia, and Alabama now? If ya catch my drift.

Once again, just throwing out some Devils advocate stuff.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I will throw one warning out. Yes.. this is definitely an ethical/moral discussion. For those who are watching the wrestling for entertainment - so be it. Have at it. If you don't want any part of it - please leave the thread and let it go.

Also - if the thread is not sufficient w/ the thread title/OP and we want something different, please just go ahead and do so. I'll lock the thread in that case.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
why'd we even have a thread for this bs lol

Because we're amoral scum who will watch some parts of this anyway because we just can't help ourselves. We know some parts or matches will be trainwrecks and we'll still watch it. Basically because we all just to watch an complain these days. NHL refs or WWE Creative/booking, complain we must.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
On the flip side... I think Kofi/Dolph will be a great match.

Finn/Andrade should be decent as well.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
They’ll probably debut the new Bray Wyatt in the 50 man Battle Royal and have him eliminated by Apollo Crews.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad