Post-Game Talk: SUPER BOWL LVIII - CHIEFS WIN IN OT

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I'm fine with being upset, but screaming at and putting your hands on the head coach is a bit much. I was expecting him to sit out a series after that.
It’s Andy Reid. There was no chance of that ever happening. Like I said, it was weak but not very surprising. I’d imagine sometime in the not too distant future we’re going to see a player and coach throwing hands on the sideline.

Reactions: TD Charlie

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
My great hope is that Jim Harbaugh can get the most out of Herbert and prove to be another challenger to the Chiefs. Sooner or later you would think Josh Allen or Joe Burrow get over that hump too. But right now Mahomes is the NFLs daddy.

I don't remember this. How did we get boned by the refs that year?
Troy Brown offensive PI was the NFL fixing the Super Bowl for manning. They weren’t letting him loose to the Pats again. Worst call I’ve ever seen.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Troy Brown offensive PI was the NFL fixing the Super Bowl for manning. They weren’t letting him loose to the Pats again. Worst call I’ve ever seen.
Didn't they also call Ellis Hobbs for faceguarding leading to a TD after the league announced it eliminated faceguarding as a DPI the prior off-season?

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
FWIW

Screenshot_20240212_224016_Twitter.jpg

Sorry to those who thought that was a lot 😂

Way less than Temu ads.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad