NFL GDT: Super Bowl LVII: (AFC) Kansas City Chiefs vs (NFC) Philadelphia Eagles

KC vs PHI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Chiefs, not a tough decision.

By far the best QB the Eagles have faced this season. And Hurts looked pretty bad against the 49ers.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Chiefs have a fairly weak secondary and their pass rush will be negated by Philly's o-line far more. Eagles control as usual with the ground game, and then Hurts can do damage with the better receivers and his own rushing ability if needed.

Reactions: DueDiligence

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Im seeing the Eagles opening up at -1/-1.5. Before today they would have been +2 against the Chiefs. Those injuries to KC.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I got the Chiefs but a lot will depend on how much they can heal up in the next 2 weeks. Mahomes' ankle, Kelce's back, that #1 corner Sneed, all their WRs who got hurt tonight... The Eagles are a great team too but if healthy I think Mahomes is the difference maker over Hurts who has been great but not quite on Mahomes/Burrow/Allen's level.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I need to know if this is the first time that the Super Bowl is hosting two teams that played there earlier in the season, when it's not the home stadium of one of the teams (because we saw that 2 years ago).

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Jalen needs to be alot better. The defense he is facing isnt nearly as tough as the Niners though.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
I got the Chiefs but a lot will depend on how much they can heal up in the next 2 weeks. Mahomes' ankle, Kelce's back, that #1 corner Sneed, all their WRs who got hurt tonight... The Eagles are a great team too but if healthy I think Mahomes is the difference maker over Hurts who has been great but not quite on Mahomes/Burrow/Allen's level.
If the game was played one week from today, Chiefs win. Adding an extra week to rest up Mahomes and Kelce? Chiefs are going to win comfortably.

I’ve been saying it all day - the AFC Championship Game was the Super Bowl. Joe Sheisty wasn’t gonna lose it two years in a row, but the Chiefs are actually a worse matchup for the Eagles.

The Eagles are fraudulent. The easiest road to a Super Bowl probably ever. The Giants stink, and the 49ers literally didn’t have a QB - just someone to hand the ball off. Remember, it was actually a tied game until the refs marched the Eagles down the field late in the 2nd quarter, and then the 49ers shot themselves in the foot with this no-name QB. Oh, and that was with the refs handing the Eagles their 7 points, as their one scoring drive should have a turnover on downs.

The QB gap in this game is huge. One is the best in the league, the other isn’t very good. Eagles have weapons but if Hurts plays anything like he did today, this game is over at the half.

Reactions: Voight

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I'm hoping the week off gets the Chiefs mostly healthy, but the Eagles present some terrible matchup issues for the Chiefs.

If Mahomes' ankle isn't significantly better then it could be a rough night for the Chiefs.

If it is a lot better though then I like their chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad