Don't see how this isn't a blowout

New England has great offence and dfence

Atlanta has a great offence and either bad or below average dfence

Idc who wins though im happy with it

Crossfire Hurricane

Sponsor
Aug 19, 2006
Redondo Beach
The Pats defense hasn't faced an offense like Atlanta's all year, and the Falcons' defense has been much better the last few weeks. I really don't think it'll be a blow out.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Atlanta's defense isnt great but its good enough to win this game. The defense has played well in the last 3 games against good offences (Saints, Hawks, Packers)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Falcons trying to do the same thing the Saints did. Beat 3 Super Bowl winning QB's en route to winning the Super Bowl. Only team to have done it.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Patriots will have their hands full, but Belichick will have two weeks to scheme for the Falcons.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Other NFC South teams beat a prolific, well-aged QB to win the SB.

Tampa Bay did it to Gannon.

New Orleans did it to Peyton.

And Atlanta can do it to Brady.

Heck, the Saints beat THREE former SB winners.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I think the Patriots defense is overrated. Who have they played all season? Even in the playoffs? A crappy Brock Osweiler? Banged up, inconsistent as *** Roethlisberger?

That's not to say they're terrible, but they're not as good as people think.

I think Atlanta pulls the upset.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
I thought I'd be happier seeing Atlanta in the Super Bowl...but they won a little too convincingly today. They certainly had a tougher path to the game than the Pats. Going to be tough to stop either offense but we'll see what Belichick comes up with.

Obviously most of the country will be rooting pretty hard for Atlanta, should be a fun game to watch.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
The media is gonna pretend the Falcons don't even exist these next 2 weeks (And thats probably how the Falcons like it)

Most of the talk is gonna be about Goodell, deflategate and the revenge tour etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad