News Article: Sundqvist Article on NHL.com

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't always blow out my ass, but when I do, I just ate Taco Bell.

Thanks DV now I hate Sundqvist. You always ruin everything.

I feel like people must have really bad digestive systems or something. Taco Bell has never had any discernible impact on my bathroom activities.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Eh taco bell is ok, but it was better back when they used horsemeat... that would be an ideal promo... an old school grade D meat taco free with every 4th line goal this season! call up the pens marketing dept...

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
os.jpg

What?

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Are there new players to be excited about watching this year with the Pens, sure. But then I remember Kunitz, Duper, Scuds, Lovejoy, Sutter, and the front office that thought trading Lovejoy for Despres was a great idea are all still here. Blech

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
As long as they mix in shifts on wing in the top 9, or maybe even some 2nd PP time. The kid has offensive upside, and he's not going to be able to develop it playing 4C if they use it as a checking or shut down line.

I'd look for him as a dark horse to get some time with Sid or Geno as a LW later in the year.

On a team full of forwards who don't play much defense, we need a guy like OS more than ever.

Normally I'd agree (putting Sheary on the fourth line would be a big no-no for me), but Sundqvist's got a relatively clear career trajectory, as long as nothing goes wrong, which shouldn't be interfered with by playing him at 4C.

With him, what they need is just to see how he handles NHL action. Get him accustomed to the differences. Work on his faceoffs. Then, if all goes well, 12 months from now, Sutter's job is essentially his to lose.

In other words, as long as nothing goes awry he's more of an understudy (though not of Sutter, necessarily) for a particular part, not a guy going to auditions (Rust, Wilson, Sheary, etc).

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
I feel like we need a thread entirely based on taco bell and the bowel moments that follow (or don't follow).

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Sure Rectify but we wouldn't be paid for it like the people who are paid to eat it in the video i posted.

Pointless... ;)

Borgir

Jan 16, 2010
dEdmonton Alberta
In your opinion. Wendy's, Arby's, Bojangles, Chick-Fil-A, Taco Bell, Jim n Nicks, Subway. All delicious. I miss Bojangles and Jim n Nicks.

The quality of these places have taken a huge nosedive in order to maximize profit. I loved Subway, now I walk into one and it's gross. The chemical bread is unbearable...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad