News Article: Sundqvist Article on NHL.com

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
yep I drove by one both ways to work while I was in charleston. I miss it.

I used to love KFC. Then I moved south and Bojangles, Popeye's and Church's ruined it for me. They are all just better chicken. Though I can't say its a bad thing that I'm eating less fast food fried chicken now that I moved back north :laugh:

Ewwwww. KFC. The fried chicken is so greasy, long live Mary Browns.

My uncle has been boycotting KFC for like two decades because they'd run out of chicken when he went once. He's a boycotter in general.

We've got this local special that's pretty damn good. I don't think you guys would have it though.

At least your uncle's determined. :laugh:

whatsnew_buddy.jpg

Are there any other fast food chains like Harvey's where you can design your own burgers?

McDonalds has that here, but only in 2 outlets, it's a lot pricier for supposedly "premium ingredients". Whatever, it's still McDs.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I remember my brother feeling like a badass when he was younger b/c he'd order on the "secret menu" at McDonalds. Like, getting a basket of fries.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I don't know what makes a burger gourmet. I just know that good bar/restaurants like Fatheads or OTB both have better burgers than fast food places. I love me a baconator, but its nothing compared to the smokey burger at fatheads or the thick at otb. Its a very different taste between a good grilled burger and a frozen grease burger. Both are delicious, but very different.

More expensive burgers generally have better quality meat from cows raised how they are supposed to be. I am vegetarian 95% of the time, but I can taste a clear difference between a grass fed beef burger and a run of the mill burger.

JWells16

Nov 4, 2006
Raleigh, NC
I'm not entirely sure when this thread took its turn, but I've enjoyed reading all of it.

Also:
1. Cook Out
2. Taco Bell
3. McDonalds

I'm also excited for Sundqvist too... I guess.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
The only thing that worries me about all this grease talk is if Sundqvist ends up reading it.

Can you imagine him & The Phil's little junk food secret escapades? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad