Sun, 26-Apr-2015 | MTL @ OTT | 6:00p ET | CBC , NBCSN, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamina

Amok
Feb 28, 2007
Yeah, not a good first by Ottawa, and the dreaded second period is coming up. Maybe this one won't be as bad? Please?

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
okay serious question. On the montreal goal was the puck knocked down with a high stick by a montreal defensemen at his own blue line to his own player to gain possession and gain the zone?

The goal wasnt a high stick but they knocked the puck forward with a high stick to gain the zone

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Great first period for the Habs. With a little luck we'd be up by a couple. Anderson's impression of a breakdancer providing comic relief. All good. :nod:

bigtimehockeyfan999*

okay serious question. On the montreal goal was the puck knocked down with a high stick by a montreal defensemen at his own blue line to his own player to gain possession and gain the zone?

The goal wasnt a high stick but they knocked the puck forward with a high stick to gain the zone

naw don't think man..i was concerned that gallagher might have hit it down at first glance but just hit him...it was good...

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
naw don't think man..i was concerned that gallagher might have hit it down at first glance but just hit him...it was good...

Did you see the player stick it ahead? He definitely knocked it down with a stick. The question is if it was high or touched a sens player

Gallagher without a doubt didnt high stick it. I dont even think it hit his stick

bigtimehockeyfan999*

Did you see the player stick it ahead? He definitely knocked it down with a stick. The question is if it was high or touched a sens player

never noticed...i think refs would have caught it though if he did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad