Sun, 26-Apr-2015 | MTL @ OTT | 6:00p ET | CBC , NBCSN, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
This is Montreal's game 7. No way they win game 7 if Ottawa wins tonight.

I think the fashion in which they lost last game only magnifies this. Still, you never know with a game 7 but logic would suggest game 6 is their game 7 and if it isn't, it should be. Why even let a team come back to force a game 7 anyway?

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Why only the last 2 games? How about entire series?

Sure, whatever. I asked what specific inferences you are making that leads to the conclusion that you have a, "great feeling," about Montreal tonight.

These 'real' habs beat the sens 3 games to 2 this series. People are looking at last 2 games only. Anderson can't stop sens from being outshot and outplayed for the 2nd. It has nothing to do with Hammond and those were the 'real' sens.

Reality is, it will be an interesting game but remember, it's still 3-2 series. Somehow people make it sound like Ottawa is leading the series 3-0.

This is only in your mind.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Sure, whatever. I asked what specific inferences you are making that leads to the conclusion that you have a, "great feeling," about Montreal tonight.

This is only in your mind.

There's a plethora of reasons:

Habs PP is due.
Prust and Plekanec both got stopped on a breakaway, that can't last forever.
Ottawa was severely outshot and didn't have a shot for X amount of minutes in the first.

Ottawa won game fair and square but I'm optimistic about the habs chances. Why are you frazzled by me having a good feeling about a team I support anyway?

As for it being only in my mind? What?

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
You can't just pretend it's a game 7 and hype yourself up the same as a real game 7. Teams win game 7 after blowing series leads regularly.

Yeah, but with how lifeless the Habs have looked since game 4, I think a loss tonight kills them mentally.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Another nervous as hell feeling. But happy that the sens have put a bit of pressure on the habs. Makes it more fun this way.

Whatever happens.... go sens go and no Sens fan can be upset with how this team has done. They don't spend a lot of money and were predicted out of the playoffs and overcame a feat that no one has ever done in the nhl before.

Be proud sens fans!

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Might win. Might lose.

I'm just glad to see more Sens hockey.

Yup. I'd like to see game 5 basically carry over, but, it doesn't work that way. Montreal will have a chance to step back and figure out what went wrong.

Both teams have a lot on the line, and I expect a high tempo game reflecting that.

In early February, I was expecting my Sens hockey talk at this time of the year to be about who to sign this off season and maybe who to watch for at the World Championships.

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
Yup. I'd like to see game 5 basically carry over, but, it doesn't work that way. Montreal will have a chance to step back and figure out what went wrong.

Both teams have a lot on the line, and I expect a high tempo game reflecting that.

In early February, I was expecting my Sens hockey talk at this time of the year to be about who to sign this off season and maybe who to watch for at the World Championships.

holy ****, it's you

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
After that garbage shrieking from Ginette, it's nice to have a real anthem again

Lyndon owns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad