Not open for further replies.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
All in on the vCash!

2015-04-26%20MTL%20at%20OTT.png~original

Enjoy highlights of the Senators win on Friday!

StanleyCupYTBorder-Left.png
StanleyCupYTBorder-Right.png

Craig Anderson: Playoff Beast, Habs Killer, or Both?

Not Ready to Go

Last edited by a moderator:

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
I have a great feeling about Montreal in this one.

I've seen a lot of habs fans posting this. Other than your own wet dreams, where are you making this inference from? Specifically, what about the Habs last two games has given you any indication that you should have a, "great feeling" about montreal?

lunadio

Feb 8, 2006
luck

bet all my vcash on Canadians I have with all honesty never won since 2006 on 1 of my vcash bets

JB52

Apr 6, 2012
Quebec City
If only we didn't had that awful second period in game 1
and if only Anderson didn't thought he had cover the puck in game 4

We would have win the series already!
And I wouldn't feel nauseous... 3 hours before the game!

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
If only we didn't had that awful second period in game 1
and if only Anderson didn't thought he had cover the puck in game 4

We would have win the series already!
And I wouldn't feel nauseous... 3 hours before the game!

I feel Ottawa would of already won this series had they started Anderson from the start. Hammond wasn't very good at all in his 2 starts.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
GO HABS GO

Gonna be an exciting game I think.

I really really hope Price isn't worn out physically or mentally. Because without him a cup run is going to be hard (impossible).

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
I feel Ottawa would of already won this series had they started Anderson from the start. Hammond wasn't very good at all in his 2 starts.

Maybe not a sweep but it would be a different series. Hammond is a nice regular season, no pressure story but the playoffs are different and he collapsed.

I'm pretty confident at the moment. If we lose tonight then we were never expecting to be here so...

:yo:

CCM19

Not Phased
Apr 2, 2015
Go sens!

If it ends tonight cheers to Montreal for a great heated series! If it goes to game 7, may the best team win!

Kamina

Amok
Feb 28, 2007
I expect Price to have a big game. Sens better be ready. Keep the offense from the last game going.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Gonna be a tough game, I expect some bad blood tonight again, and even worse if we can pull out a win.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Anderson due to come back to earth, the Habs PP bound to break out and Price could easily come back with a top performance.

Habs win.

If Habs don't win, then Sens in 7.

TonySoprano11

It's a very delicate situation.
Apr 8, 2006
Hayden, ID
Anderson due to come back to earth, the Habs PP bound to break out and Price could easily come back with a top performance.

Habs win.

This is what I am thinking. I been skeptical about Anderson since since game 3, but he has proven me wrong thus far.

However, from my time watching him in Ottawa he tends to have really bad games at the worst time. I hope he can sustain his play, but my gut tells me he is due for one of those really bad games.

Despite what my most of my fellow Sens fans think, I believe that Montreal has been the better team this series so far (the exception being game 5).

That being said, GO SENS GO!!

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I've seen a lot of habs fans posting this. Other than your own wet dreams, where are you making this inference from? Specifically, what about the Habs last two games has given you any indication that you should have a, "great feeling" about montreal?

Why only the last 2 games? How about entire series?

Gotta get some pucks behind Anderson. Can't win if you can't score.

Obvious statement is obvious.:)

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa

Habs win.

Maybe you're seeing the real Habs and price after their fantastic REGULAR season!

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Maybe you're seeing the real Habs and price after their fantastic REGULAR season!

Fourth game always toughest to win and history is strongly against Sens winning series.

Also, the Sens winning pace for the last third of the regular season was unsustainable and they're overdue for a losing skein.

Hope you enjoyed your run and the false hope of the last two games:D

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal

These 'real' habs beat the sens 3 games to 2 this series. People are looking at last 2 games only. Anderson can't stop sens from being outshot and outplayed for the 2nd. It has nothing to do with Hammond and those were the 'real' sens.

Reality is, it will be an interesting game but remember, it's still 3-2 series. Somehow people make it sound like Ottawa is leading the series 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->