WWE: Summerslam, 2023

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I only have watched the pay per views since the rapist returned so I am a little behind on story. Why would Jimmy plausibly have done this tonight?
Jealousy? Jey saying stuff along the lines of "theres no more brothers" idk. Its stupid

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
What sucks is that Cody is going to swoop in, take the belt and piggyback off everything these guys have done.

It would tie two of the storylines up but yeah it would be kinda disappointing ending their best storyline in almost 2-3 decades, possibly ever, in obvious fashion.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
This might be the one time I have doubted the Bloodline story.

Jimmy turning on Jey makes no sense to me at all, especially given how triumphant their victory over Reigns & Solo was.

Sure, Jimmy could play the jealousy card and feel like it should be him vs Roman instead of Jey but that feels like a weak narrative, especially when it comes to helping Roman at the expense of your brother.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Whatever they do, I'm sure they've got it figured out.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
This might be the one time I have doubted the Bloodline story.

Jimmy turning on Jey makes no sense to me at all, especially given how triumphant their victory over Reigns & Solo was.

Sure, Jimmy could play the jealousy card and feel like it should be him vs Roman instead of Jey but that feels like a weak narrative, especially when it comes to helping Roman at the expense of your brother.
Main Event Jey, Main Event Jey, Main Event Jey. Jey began thinking he's all that.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
This is the never ending story and I love it. It is the best thing WWE has done in a very long time.

Just string this along as long as possible because we will all eat it up.

On a side note when is Jacob Fatu’s contract up? Imagine if he signs with the WWE and gets inserted into the story line. Oh the possibilities…..

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Bloodline story line is starting to suck pretty bad

They keep on being inconsistent and changing characters motives on a whim

First Sami leaves the bloodline and tries to get Jey with him who decides not to leave

Then after the Uso's drop the tah titles Jimmy gets fed up with Roman and leaves which results in Jey also heading out

Now that Jey, and Jimmy are on the same page they make Jimmy turn again... Makes no sense and is terribly written

Their common goal was to end the bloodline with Roman as tribal chief and world champ

If they keep on shifting their motivations it just comes as goofy and illogical.

Next we will see Solo turn and Jey and Jimmy on his side, then when hes about to beat Roman the Uso's turn on him inexplicably again

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Jimmy's reasoning could simply be that he wants to be the Tribal Chief. That's not inconsistent or illogical at all as long as Jimmy doesn't join Roman again.

Reactions: I Eat Crow

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
The NWO was great, it ran its course had no real plan for the end and they milked it till it was really bad. The bloodline story is starting to have a lot of those same parallels. The peak was Sami vs Roman (hogan vs sting).
yeah, that's how stories go. literature is full of great stories with dreadful endings. Stephen King made a career of it

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
We never did learn why Jimmy didn't want Jey to be the right hand man.

Jimmy admitted he told Roman and Heyman it shouldn't have been Jey back then.
Because they were supposed do everything together as a tag team.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
This is the never ending story and I love it. It is the best thing WWE has done in a very long time.

Just string this along as long as possible because we will all eat it up.

On a side note when is Jacob Fatu’s contract up? Imagine if he signs with the WWE and gets inserted into the story line. Oh the possibilities…..
2025, I believe.

Jimmy turning on Jey is so NOT needed and it so feels like Vince McMahon thing. It reeks of desperation, imo. It's like they realize they don't have anything planned for any members of Bloodline, so they forced Jimmy turning on Jey to artifically keep that story going. People are going to hate this story if they keep it going too long.

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
2025, I believe.

Jimmy turning on Jey is so NOT needed and it so feels like Vince McMahon thing. It reeks of desperation, imo. It's like they realize they don't have anything planned for any members of Bloodline, so they forced Jimmy turning on Jey to artifically keep that story going. People are going to hate this story if they keep it going too long.
We don’t know that it’s not still going. There’s no evidence that there is not a long term vision here. The goal is to elevate people here, which they have been doing, consistently, especially since Triple H has had control.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad