Transfer: Summer Transfers and Rumors Discussion - Part II

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Any La Liga watchers have any opinions on Giorgi Mamardashvili? I guess United have been looking at him.

Eventually they gotta invest big somewhere. I mean Fabinho and Tchoumeni solidifies the midfield for quite some time.
Earnt playing time this year for Valencia. Good potential but still raw.

Lol, holy shit. That HAS to be expensive. He's been a top 10 CB for a few years in La Liga

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
With these signings for Villa, I would expect them to be hovering around the 55-60 point mark next year. Should be in contention for European spots.
Yeah I believe top 8 is the minimum next year (outside of a cup win)
Villa is going to throw the cash around.

Gerrard's going to be under the gun if they don't have a good start.
yeah I would not be surprised if he’s gone if we start very slowly (e.g. lower mid table)
Villa showing some real ambition.
Wealthy owners trying to ‘close the gap’ and Newcastle being taken over I think has made them invest more heavily

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
This Marquinhos Arsenal are going to sign had a pre-agreement with Wolverhampton. They will now pursue legal action against him unless he honors the pre-agreement.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
This Marquinhos Arsenal are going to sign had a pre-agreement with Wolverhampton. They will now pursue legal action against him unless he honors the pre-agreement.
I was thinking we meant the CB Marquinhos who is way out of Arsenal’s range.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Schick has resigned with Leverkeusen through to 2027. Along with them getting Hložek, it looks like we've got a bit of a Czech colony going on there. Hopefully they can develop some chemistry for the national team, although they do kind of overlap a bit
Disgusting here, Schick is the perfect striker for the Arsenal to get to replace Auba.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Arsenal and Morata are being linked with a 26-million-dollar movie. TBH I don't hate that price but Morata alone does not solve the issues at striker. There would need to be another signing on top of that IMO.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
That's an interesting development. With Haaland leaving he's probably the best striker in the BL after Lewa and definitely would have garnered interest from a lot of other clubs (likely Bayern as well, if Lewa is, indeed, leaving). With Wirtz's injury and recovery, and Diaby possibly moving on, they needed some stability on the front end--this was a really important move for them heading into a CL (and possibly weak Bayern) season.

As it happens, he WAS the best striker after Lewa this past season, Haaland was third :D

Disgusting here, Schick is the perfect striker for the Arsenal to get to replace Auba.

I love me some Schick, but I'm not sure he would be the right move for Arsenal. He does tend to be injured a lot

Reactions: S E P H

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3