Transfer: Summer Transfer Window Rumors part5

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
This is only the beginning though. They exposed the FFP now watch them ridiculize it even more.
That's why I think they will eventually put in place a salary cap in the future but for the time being they should spend around €250M this summer alone.
Yup. They won their appeal and I now have the feeling that they are just going to spend obscene amounts of money to ridicule UEFA and all the teams that called them out.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Only thing that this makes sense is if Juve are broke and need to sell. At this point Paulo should leave and not report to them. Treated like garbage.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
- Capoue was also light out in ligue 1 at Toulouse (just like) Bakayoko was with Monaco. He also played 7 games with the NT.
- Both went to larger EPL clubs and failed to establish themselves as core players (Tottenham, Chelsea)
- Bakayoko current future is up in the air. He should go back to Milan but Capoue also had a pretty decent career at Watford actually and in the premier league in general.
Capoue was a good L1 midfielder. Bakayoko was a great CL midfielder. Capoue reached the NT when there was nobody. Bakayoko when everyone was there.
Comparing the two is just plain ridiculous.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

Only thing that this makes sense is if Juve are broke and need to sell. At this point Paulo should leave and not report to them. Treated like garbage.

I don't think it's true. They are currently going through contract negotiations for an extention. Unless negotiations went bad but I highly doubt it.

Momblano confirmed this morning they are working on an the extension. Unless him or Romeo says he being sold than I won't believe it.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

I think it would depend heavily on what they’re asking. If for some idiotic reason They decided they just needed to get rid of him and were selling him at a discount, there should be significant interest. But if it’s just a “blow us away and we won’t say no” thing, then I doubt he’s moving.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
City has made a 63M offer for Koulibaly.
As I said on here that he's an overrated, but I could see him do well there. He will be very insulated with Laporte and Rodri being around him and can do all the thinking for him.
Douglas Costa from Juventus. You probably don't remember him because he's like a lunar eclipse.
I know two; a piece of rubbish and a random bloke that came from Ukraine. It seems this is the Ukraine one simply because he's from Brasil that never really got anywhere and how Arsenal could honestly want to trade Laca for him is insanity to me. I swear I don't know why, but I thought we were talking about Diego Costa here. My bad on that. :laugh::facepalm:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Out of nowhere...

Rennes' sporting director, Florian Maurice (former OL's) has met David Luiz..... :amazed:
Our Luiz?

I would definitely trade Laca+Money for Dybala if Juve want to be that stupid, but I wonder if some of these repercussions come from them buying Ronaldo?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
- El Neny and Arsenal negotiating with Trabzonspor to get rid of El Neny. We want to sell him, but it looks like it could realistically be another loan move.

- Ozil wants to control his own future and thus far does not want to be forced out of his contract that he wants to respect. He says he loves Arsenal and wants to stay, but his lack of paycut obviously tells a different story. Kill me now, send this bloke to Belize too.

- Aouar being linked again with the Arsenal, Lyon want to sell him, and this is the first time we've heard that the player would be interested too. Not sure if Arsenal have the funds though.

- Arsenal have had two deals apparently rejected by Sporting for Joelson based upon Portuguese news. New reports today say that Arsenal might want to perhaps swap players for him.

- Roma and Arsenal are in heavy talks about a swap deal between Torreira and Diawara.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Calculating how much money it’ll cost City to close an 18 point gap.

How reliable is Guillem Balague?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
He says he loves Arsenal and wants to stay, but his lack of paycut obviously tells a different story.

What? why? Why should wanting to honor a contract that he signed mean it doesn't love the team?

The bad guy in the situation is the owner who asked players to take a paycut to keep other employees in their jobs and then fired a bunch of them anyway. That's after he spent the last ~2 decades making constant profits to the tune of tens or hundreds of millions of dollars and has undoubtedly seen the actual value of the team (should he sell) increase by something like a billion dollars over that time.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Outside of wanting to free cap space, I've never understood why fans want players to take pay cuts. Players taking less money is not going to result in a less expensive product for the consumers to take in, or more money spent the regular people working at the club. In a sport like soccer and a club like Arsenal, it makes 0 sense to be upset at Ozil for not taking a pay cut.

Ozil is absolutely correct in this. If they want a paycut, then Ozil and the players better have a binding contract for the conditions of that pay cut, and they better see the financial conditions making the cut necessary. That didn't happen.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Outside of wanting to free cap space, I've never understood why fans want players to take pay cuts. Players taking less money is not going to result in a less expensive product for the consumers to take in, or more money spent the regular people working at the club. In a sport like soccer and a club like Arsenal, it makes 0 sense to be upset at Ozil for not taking a pay cut.
I dont disagree but Ozil has not played up to the level based off his salary. I can see why fans would be upset.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Ozil is absolutely correct in this. If they want a paycut, then Ozil and the players better have a binding contract for the conditions of that pay cut, and they better see the financial conditions making the cut necessary. That didn't happen.
It’s infuriating that so many don’t understand this.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I dont disagree but Ozil has not played up to the level based off his salary. I can see why fans would be upset.
Yeah, that's a different argument. I agree that he hasn't lived up to that contract and there are frustrations. As fans I'm sure we've all had some player on some team we support in a similar situation. That doesn't mean I'm upset at the player for signing a contract that was offered to him and demand him take a paycut to better reflect his actual performance.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
BVB-Boss Watzke bekräftigt Sancho-Machtwort von Zorc

Now that Watzke (CEO) has doubled and trippled down on what Zorc said Monday, I think people can start accepting that Sancho is not going to United.

Loosely translated:
You can assume that: Definitely for a guy from West-Phalia means definitely.
Jadon will play for Dortmund in 2020/21. No room for interpretation.

There is just no going back from that one.

Will be very interesting what United do now. I could actually see them going for the hail mary in Dembele considering the lack of other credible options (no Coman is not going anywhere)...

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, that's a different argument. I agree that he hasn't lived up to that contract and there are frustrations. As fans I'm sure we've all had some player on some team we support in a similar situation. That doesn't mean I'm upset at the player for signing a contract that was offered to him and demand him take a paycut to better reflect his actual performance.
I dont know I kinda feel Douglas should give his money he stole from barca back. LOL :P

Reactions: bleedblue1223
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad