Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Continue.

Tier 0 (Undisputed, Official Sources)
@ManUtd / manutd.com
Tier 1 (Highest Quality Sources)
Simon Stone (BBC) / Sport1 (Germany) / Henry Winter (The Times Chief of Football) / Mohamed Bouhafsi(France) / Fabrizio Romano (Guardian) / Paul Joyce (The Times/Liverpool/Everton) / David Ornstein(BBC/Arsenal) / Craig Norwood (Club Photographer) / Kristof Terreur (The Guardian) / Gianluca Di Marzio (Sky Italia/Independant Journalist) / Simon Peach (Press Association)
Tier 2 (Proven to have current sources)
Bild (Germany/Bavaria) / Der Westen (Germany/Schalke/Gladbach/Dortmund) / Kicker (Germany) / De Telegraaf(Netherlands) / COPE (Spain) / Raphael Honigstein (Germany Freelancer/Guardian German News) / Voetbal International (Netherlands) / Matt Law (Telegraph/Chelsea) / Andy Burton (Sky Sports) / Caderna SER (Spain) / O Jogo (Portugal) / James Cooper (Sky Sports) / /u/xisimon (One of us) / RMC Sport (France)/ Andy Mitten (Transfer News) /
Tier 3 (Average reliability, or former Tier 2)
Canal+/Pierre Menes (France) / Jamie Jackson (Guardian) / Ian Ladyman (Daily Mail) / Stu Bates (Mirror) / The Telegraph / The Guardian / The Times / Mark Ogden (ESPN) / Daniel Taylor (Guardian) / Correio de Manha(Portugal) / Ruhr Nachrichten (Germany) / Le Parisien (France) / Ian Herbert (Independent) / Jason Burt(Telegraph) / Record (Portugal) / A Bola (Portugal) / Richard Keys (beIN Sports) / Jim White (Everton only) / L'Equipe (France) / Duncan Castles (Record/Times) / Paul Hirst (The Times) / James Ducker (the Telegraph) / Rob Dawson (ESPN)/ Miguel Delaney (Transfer News Only) Samuel Luckhurst (M.E.N
Tier 4 (Indirect sources, low reliability)
BildSport (Germany) / Tuttomercatoweb (Italy) / Sport (Spain) / Goal.com / Guillem Balague (Sky Sports/Freelance) / Stuart Mathieson (MEN) / The Independent / Mundo Deportivo (Spain) / Marca (Spain/Real Madrid) / AS (Spain/Real Madrid) / Talksport (UK & Ireland) / Sky Sports / Kaveh Solhekol (Sky Sports) / Stephen Howson (FullTimeDevils) / Paris/Euro United (France/PSG) / Simon Mullock (Mirror) / London Evening Standard/ Daily Mail / The Mirror / John Cross (The Mirror)
Tier 5 (Aggregators, Known Shitposters and Banned sources)
Peter O'Rouke (Freelance) / Tancredi Palmieri (Freelance/Bullshit merchant) / Metro (banned - utter shit) / Express (banned - redditwide ban due to vote manipulation) / The Sun (Banned - for being the Sun) / Diario Gol(Spain) / Daily Star (Go there for tits, not news) / CaughtOffside (Aggregates, but poses the news as its own) / Don Balon (Spain)/ Squawka (Vote Manipulation) / Sport/LAD Bible (Clickbait merchants/Content thieves) / Joe.co.uk (Shit memes and even worse transfer content) / 90min.com / / ESPN (except for articles by Delaney, Mitten, Dawson and Ogden) / Manchester Evening New / Here is the City (Aggregator) / Bleacher Report (Aggregator) / 90 min.com (Aggregator)/ All Other Aggregators / Football365 (Transfer News) / SportsMole (Shit source)

Chelsea list in this post: Transfer: - Summer Transfer Window Rumors part 4

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Dembele is obviously ridiculously talented, you can probably count on one hand the number of players with more raw talent than he has, but his injury history is a massive concern. I don’t think it makes sense to pay anything near what it would take to pry him free.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Dembele is obviously ridiculously talented, you can probably count on one hand the number of players with more raw talent than he has, but his injury history is a massive concern. I don’t think it makes sense to pay anything near what it would take to pry him free.

Yeah but now that the Sancho deal is dead and off the table, there really are not that many options for them available.
I am not sure they are happy with having Greenwood as a right winger for another year considering that he is more of a striker and also very, very young and probably not able to give you 55 games of quality winger play...

Dembele is a massiv gamble with his attitude and injury history but what else is really out there?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
That's a big statement tbh

Anyway they're all under kai's shadow so, they should just quit footy
I should rephrase that. At their absolute best I think Dembele is better, but I’m not sure if Dembele will ever get back to that level. Sancho is a surer bet to stay healthy and get to that world class level so I’d rather spend 100+mil on him.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I don’t blame West Ham for asking for a ridiculous price. He’s under contract for a good while and doesn’t seem to be forcing his way out.
Yup. Pretty talented, locked up, fills the homegrown quota, and he’s not pushing for a move. Perfect storm to jack his price ups

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I don’t blame West Ham for asking for a ridiculous price. He’s under contract for a good while and doesn’t seem to be forcing his way out.
They can definitely keep him, there is no way he's worth anything close to that.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
If Sancho isn't available you don't spend 70/80/90m on an attacker (maybe Kai but that doens't seem realistic)

Going wild for Sancho is worth it because it's such a great player and United made CL at the death due to COVID. You're playing with house money, and a run at him without other clubs hovering is too good to pass up.

If you assess the team, a high priced attacker isn't the need. So if he isn't available, then the resources should be used to address weaknesses. Not pivot to another high priced attacker. Greenwood is a stud. His breakout post COVID shouldn't be forgotten because it appeared Sancho was avaiable.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Chelsea trying their best to change that. New age social media tap up already in progress.

John Terry and Drogba "running into" Rice and posting it on social media with Fat Frank in the background liking their posts.

Reactions: Cassano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille