Transfer: Summer Transfer Discussion Thread 7

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I can’t see Messi in the EPL.

Somewhere in Serie A or PSG.

Maybe Exeter City FC.
Messi should go to Leeds to play for Bielsa. Haaland should go to Leeds too like his dad. That would be fun.

Haaland obviously winds up at Man Utd though.

Reactions: NyQuil

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

This feel more like GoT than football. Barca really need to get their house in order. Perhaps they should hire Harvey Spector.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I called my Argentinian friend to see if he knows anything.

He said, and I'm quoting here, "f*** off, I'm trying to work". Sounds to me like Arsenal is in the pole position.
You're friend is a lot nicer than me lool. I just put my phone on silent and left most people on read.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Messi brings in more $ than costs wow imagine that. Whats interesting is PSG are wondering if they're being played and if it even makes sense to get him. Everyone is on a clock and no one knows what happening.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Whoever signs him sells hundreds of millions of more kits over the next three years than they would otherwise. And that’s just the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scandale du Jour

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I wonder if TSN would’ve still bought the rights to broadcast LaLiga if they knew this would happen. I was excited to watch him for free every week.
I would have considered getting TSN but now I will stick to Dazn.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I'm really irrationally annoyed that Busio is going to Venice. I feel like he's ruining his career by going to play midfield in a team that won't have the ball very much.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I'm really irrationally annoyed that Busio is going to Venice. I feel like he's ruining his career by going to play midfield in a team that won't have the ball very much.
Busio is such a weird player. He doesn’t really have a position so he needed to go to the right team that would have a specific plan to get the best out of him. It’s probably not Venezia though.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Messi brings in more $ than costs wow imagine that. Whats interesting is PSG are wondering if they're being played and if it even makes sense to get him. Everyone is on a clock and no one knows what happening.

It doesn't say that, it says they are calculating to see if in fact he does that so he's worth signing.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lmaoooo well better than the city that fun forgot.
I think fun forgot every single english town :laugh:
No I'm kidding, I love towns like Chester, Bath and London can be fun. And they have the best music by far anyway. Their foods sucks though.
I actually spent some time in Exeter as a teenager on a school trip. Don't remember much of the city but the girls yes :D
Anyway, if you go to France by boat, you'll be close to my house, so feel free to drop by ! I'll find you a bed and food !

Though right now, I'm in my mexican house, burning under the sun near my pool, reading that Messi might join what was going to be the most interesting L1 season BEFORE he came in.

WOOOOOOW !

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I think fun forgot every single english town :laugh:
No I'm kidding, I love towns like Chester, Bath and London can be fun. And they have the best music by far anyway. Their foods sucks though.
I actually spent some time in Exeter as a teenager on a school trip. Don't remember much of the city but the girls yes :D
Anyway, if you go to France by boat, you'll be close to my house, so feel free to drop by ! I'll find you a bed and food !

Though right now, I'm in my mexican house, burning under the sun near my pool, reading that Messi might join what was going to be the most interesting L1 season BEFORE he came in.

WOOOOOOW !

I’ll be going to Paris regardless of Messi but now I’ll have to watch a game or two. If he goes sadly. Not sure if I’ll take a ferry or not though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad