Transfer: Summer Transfer Discussion Thread 7

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Well this explains why barca aren’t getting the funds they were supposed to. Looks like there’s a power struggle and Lio is hanging in the middle. They sign this they keep Messi but bye super league. They don’t then bye messi hello super league. Pick your poison but I think I know what drink I’ll have.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I want Messi either at PSG or in Barca.
Barca because it feels right even though they deserve all the shit they can get.
And PSG because I'd see him live a few times and would love to see him put L1 under the spotlight.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I want Messi either at PSG or in Barca.
Barca because it feels right even though they deserve all the shit they can get.
And PSG because I'd see him live a few times and would love to see him put L1 under the spotlight.
Well selfishly if he goes to City I can get season tickets... I wouldve wanted to watch him at the camp nou once rather than this.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Well this explains why barca aren’t getting the funds they were supposed to. Looks like there’s a power struggle and Lio is hanging in the middle. They sign this they keep Messi but bye super league. They don’t then bye messi hello super league. Pick your poison but I think I know what drink I’ll have.

Veronica got my post almost word for word loool

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Yeah...this is all fishy. You would think either side blinks and Messi stays put. Under la liga's terms or Barca's

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Or stupid immigrant. How would he get out again?
faragenew.jpg

They'll figure it out...

...or not...

Reactions: Havre

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad