Summer 2018 pre-seaon friendlies/tournaments.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Smith Rowe with a brilliant effort and great goal for Arsenal.
typical preseason game, although Arsenal looked bright to start the first 10 mins of the 2nd half.
Guendouzi having a tough game.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend

6r7Mfgu.jpg

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Wow, Atletico's new keeper acquisition Adán stopped three penalties today in the shootout after a 1-1 draw with Arsenal, then scored the winner himself

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Guendouzzi dominates Rabiot for 60+mins. There can only be one.
Guedouzi was all over the place today. just commanding performance....I like the confidence he showed as he always wanted the ball and made things happen.
Nice find by Sven with this kid.
Emile Smith Rowe with another impact when subbed on, another kid taking the opportunity when presenting itself.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
WTF is up with this Marshalls ad? is it just me?

I like the style Emery is having them play. quick, and north - south.
Arsenal became very pedestrian, and were just passing around the perimeter and walking the ball before...now they are more direct and pacy.
anyway, like the mood surrounding Arsenal,

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Guedouzi was all over the place today. just commanding performance....I like the confidence he showed as he always wanted the ball and made things happen.
Nice find by Sven with this kid.
Emile Smith Rowe with another impact when subbed on, another kid taking the opportunity when presenting itself.
Way too early to celebrate, I remember being hyped off for Reine-Adelaide after pre-season and he got tossed to Angers.

That being said, I definitely see a future Ballon D'Or taller Modric quality in him.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Way too early to celebrate, I remember being hyped off for Reine-Adelaide after pre-season and he got tossed to Angers.

That being said, I definitely see a future Ballon D'Or taller Modric quality in him.

No, no, not celebrating, as I don't expect him to play first team football at all anytime soon.
just impressed with his performance today.
I like that he wasn't imtimitaded and always wanted the ball, and when he got it, knew what he was going to with it.

I think kids were stagnating before, and hope they improve more with this new staff.
I like that they train with the senior squad.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Pereira has 10x more skill and ability than McTominay but you just know who'll get more game time this season out of these two.
Yes. Jose will send Pereiera on loan again and complain in November about lack of creativity. It is known

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Glad Studge is staying. Even if he only plays 20 games we need those 20 games from him. Good strength by The Cube too.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
That second penalty was hilarious. Robertson kicks himself pretty hard and naturally falls over. Penalty.

Haha I thought that’s what happened. The tv angle is really weird tho so it was hard to tell.

Chong’s hair is amazing. A nice contrast to Lallana’s early 90s boy band shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad