Post-Game Talk: Sullivan benches youth to great success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
A lot of good.

2 things:
+++Jarry. Ottawa really could have come back in it, but our #1 shut the door
++++Zucker. Goal of the year for this team. I'm serious. So much skill and acceleration in such a short period of time. Renaissance Zuck

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Jarry and Petry nice to have back. Zucker and Rakell consistently postitives for the team this year. Lotta work to do still, I hope Letang isn't extremely rusty when he comes back.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
So in a way we're back to the past 2 seasons. Our success hinges entirely on Jarry's form/health.

And lest we forget last season DeSmith was so bad that he was unplayable and we injured Jarry by running him into the ground...and that DeSmith looks just as bad this year.....and that the team as a whole isn't playing as well....

But aside from that, LGP baby. Good W.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Glad the pens won tonight. A big test for the pens on Sunday against the Devils.
GjH1wBF.gif

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
So in a way we're back to the past 2 seasons. Our success hinges entirely on Jarry's form/health.

And lest we forget last season DeSmith was so bad that he was unplayable and we injured Jarry by running him into the ground...and that DeSmith looks just as bad this year.....and that the team as a whole isn't playing as well....

But aside from that, LGP baby. Good W.

I think there is some grain of salt to take with their performance since Petry went down.

The defense simply isn't built to have Letang and Petry missing.

Which is why as much as you want a piece for the bottom six, might as well just trade Blueger for something and target a LD improvement..

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
this must be the first time in a long time that Sid was down to 13 minutes 5 on 5 suprised to see Geno over 15 minutes

this must be the first time in a long time that Sid was down to 13 minutes 5 on 5 suprised to see Geno over 15 minutes

Reactions: Andy99

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
+a rare solid game by the Pens
- it was against one of the worst teams in the east

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Didn't catch the third as I had to do something, but nice to win I guess

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
First two periods were solid, but I don't like how our third periods when leading always involve the Pens sitting back and giving up 20 shots while hoping their goalie makes a bunch of saves to hold onto the lead. For once it would be nice if the Pens completely shut down the opposition by hemming them in their own zone instead relying on Jarry/DeSmith to make 15+ saves in the period.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Xin Nian Kuai Le!

Happy Chinese New Year.
May Jarry be healthy and good throughout the Year of the Rabbit.

Didn’t see this one, but I do see a 4-1 win with two ES Guentzel goals (and Rust assists)…. and Jarry having to make a million saves still.

NB: has there been any comment from our fearless leader why Ruh was obviously the guy to go with over Smith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad