Sudbury Wolves 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
McCallum is on pace for 15 goals and Larmand is on pace for 15 as well. If London could add both it would help our scoring troubles

WE ARE WOLVES

Sep 10, 2018
McCallum is on pace for 15 goals and Larmand is on pace for 15 as well. If London could add both it would help our scoring troubles
McCallum is a tough one to give up. He brings a lot more than the projected 15 Goals especially since the coaching change. I feel like getting rid of McCallum would totally change the teams identity. He is a very similar model of what DM was. I don't see a better OA candidate for next season. IMO

Reactions: Pucks Deep and LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
McCallum is a tough one to give up. He brings a lot more than the projected 15 Goals especially since the coaching change. I feel like getting rid of McCallum would totally change the teams identity. He is a very similar model of what DM was. I don't see a better OA candidate for next season. IMO
Makes sense

Reactions: Pucks Deep

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
You can’t help but to feel sorry for Quinton Burns. Every time I refresh my OHL Media Motes for trade updates he is the only player that first pops up as being under suspension. Hang in there Quinton, less than an hour to go…

Reactions: LDN

hockieguy

Sep 7, 2012
Ontario Canada
Hope Paps is not finished looks like they are worse off now since trade window opened.Please prove me wrong, is there something we are missing?
They are worse. They release their goalie, replace him with a goalie that is not better, then trade one of their dependable defenseman and replace him with a forward with 3 points in two years. How does this help this team? You now have a bigger hole on the point, and a bunch of healthy scratches in the stands. This team needed a solid defenseman. There are 3 players that are really tradeable, Goyette, Musty, and Pharand. 88 and 27 are untouchable so that leaves 21. Moving him will be the nail in the coffin for this team, not just this year, but next year as well. Imagine if 21 got the icetime he actually deserves? 16 goals playing 3rd line minutes, somebody is missing the boat, or dont want him outscoring 27. Pharand will play in the NHL.

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
I assume any further trades would have to have bodies coming back. The Wolves need to put some players on the ice.

Ideally an 04 LD, and another pick or two. And then call up Di Giantommaso

Wolves roster would be 13 F's, 7 D, 2 G

Reactions: LDN

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005

Because they sent Di Giantommaso back to his junior team, and not an affiliate, I believe that outside of injury callup they cant bring him back up until his season is finished. I could definitely be mistaken though.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017

DiGiantomasso has struggled a bit in the OJ so far, he needs more time.

Would be nice if Derbridge were still around....

Reactions: analyser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad