Sudbury Wolves 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Last Sundays game vs. Miss, the boxscore shows Goyette misc-shoot puck out...is this suspendable.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
The Wolves are going to regret trading Assadourian as he was thoroughly miscast and and not used properly in the lineup. His speed in fact had him often right below the goaline intercepting pucks and creating opportunities to score. He received very limited minutes and was miscast as a 4th line grinder when in fact he has the skillset to be a top 6 player . He will immediately step into such a position and will flourish with Icedogs. The Wolves will have ample opportunity to see his progression in the next 3 years as we traded him to a divison rival. He will come back to haunt us numerous times and we will regret not recognizing his talent
Good points. Wouldn’t surprise me. I liked him as well and think he should’ve had more minutes. Any updates on the lineup for tonight?

WE ARE WOLVES

Sep 10, 2018
Last Sundays game vs. Miss, the boxscore shows Goyette misc-shoot puck out...is this suspendable.
Intetresting...If tossing a Foam puck over the glass warrants a suspension...I would expect this might as well. Haven't heard any talk of a Goyette suspension

goalieguy27

Nov 19, 2022
I know there was some questions earlier but I must say I like this goalie. He’s a bigger frame with a quieter approach, doesn’t expend energy unnecessarily and makes strong pushes. His lateral speed could use some work but overall I’m alright with this kid. Do agree they need to play Krawchuk more as he isn’t used to playing the lions share in the Q.

Reactions: WolvesFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad