Sudbury Wolves 2021-22 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
What team will give us biggest return for Thompson ?

What about Weeks and Larmand to the Soo for Ivanov ? Would you do it ? Larmand is really good on face offs. He has some value.

Thompson to Kingston, Sault or Guelph
Stillman to Hamilton
Weeks to Guelph
McCallum to whoever for a bag of pucks

Just guesses

Reactions: justawolfan and LDN

Voice from the North

Sep 17, 2013
What team will give us biggest return for Thompson ?

What about Weeks and Larmand to the Soo for Ivanov ? Would you do it ? Larmand is really good on face offs. He has some value.

I wouldn't do that if I was either team. The Soo has Tynan in net and their three OA's are all top line players. For the Wolves to trade that for Ivanov, that's way too much

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
What should we expect to get for Weeks ? I didn’t think about the Soo having 3 strong OA’s.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I would like to see Thompson to Windsor for ‘04 goalie Downey, or DeAngelis.

Just admiring

Nov 2, 2019
What about the 3 goalies we got in our system? One is leading the nojhl, other is doing well on a crapteam in the ojhl. And the 05 seems ok at u18.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Don’t dust off the crystal ball yet. This league is too unpredictable for that and there are too many unknowns and imponderables.

true, GM could draft another great 19 yr old import goalie; and use all picks from Thompson & Stillman on ‘03-D

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Xhakaj to Hamilton wow, would have loved that deal for Thompson minus the oa for something else. What is Thompsons value after that trade

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Xhakaj to Hamilton wow, would have loved that deal for Thompson minus the oa for something else. What is Thompsons value after that trade

I would expect about the same as Xhekaj, being a similarly talented player and not an OA.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
completely different players and would not expect another season out of Thompson; but similar trade value I hope

I don't expect another season from Thompson either, but not being an OA has value in and of itself. A team like the Soo probably wouldn't even take Xhekaj if they got him for free, but they would love to get Thompson.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Hopefully London does not rape us again, I think Oshawa is a key player in landing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad