GDT: SUCK IT ARIZONA!!!! Coyotes 4, Canucks 3

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Primeau was dope.

Like lindros would've been top 10 all time if that pos didnt practically murder him. (And others)

I heard some say Lindros made flying elbow into an art form or something.

But of course what goes around comes around:

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Just finished the tape. Totally emotionally draining experience. Ended up curled up in the corner with the dog with my eyes covered. This team makes nothing easy on you.

God Doan is bad. Reminder of Sundin in his last days with the Canucks. Maybe worse however.

Nice to see Goldobin and Boeser score. Goldobin played well and you have to ask why Willie hasn't had him with the Sedins before the last couple of games. Like Chaput was going to do anything.

Molina looking like a reasonably good pick up. Certainly has major League speed.

Think Stecher and Tryamkin are wilting at the end of the season. Hutton showing leadershipp on back end - nice to see.

If Baertschi has another head injury it is very bad news.

Have to believe Edmonton can't handle us in the last couple of games and if we have any luck, at all, in the lottery will hopefully get that top 3 pick. See Patrick, Hischier or Mittelstadt

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
God Doan is bad. Reminder of Sundin in his last days with the Canucks. Maybe worse however.
I personally thought Sundin was one of the better Canuck forwards in that post-season (looked like he was actually finally in shape by then)

Plus, Sundin gave us this great memory as a Canuck in the regular season:

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Very pleased with the result and that both Boeser and Goldobin scored.

Serious question...what has happen to Edler? He has been absolutely terrible. He looks like a beer league D-man out there on some plays.
And, boy is Sutter a frustrating player to watch. I don't know how many times he turned the puck over in the offensive zone when he wasn't even under a lot of pressure.

jeromemorrow

May 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Just wanted to give a shoutout @Mathonwy for calling it tonight: "Disgrace in the Desert."

Take a bow, sir.

I love (& is super afraid of) Scott Stevens. But some/most hits are now illegal

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
Was true, Nieds would challenge causing puck carriers to turn into the trolly tracks of Stevens

More so the forward would move east-west in the attacking zone and Stevens would move from the LD-RD zones for the hit. Typically Dmen stay in their allotted "zones".

Loved Stevens as a player though - much more than just a headhunter.

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
I swear everyone was trying to lose and the Sedins were doing everything they could to win... :laugh:

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
Very pleased with the result and that both Boeser and Goldobin scored.

Serious question...what has happen to Edler? He has been absolutely terrible. He looks like a beer league D-man out there on some plays.
And, boy is Sutter a frustrating player to watch. I don't know how many times he turned the puck over in the offensive zone when he wasn't even under a lot of pressure.

Mentally checked out

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
More so the forward would move east-west in the attacking zone and Stevens would move from the LD-RD zones for the hit. Typically Dmen stay in their allotted "zones".

Loved Stevens as a player though - much more than just a headhunter.

Thats true, I just remember Nieds and Rafalski being all over a forward then Stevens comes out of nowhere for the bit hit often

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I've tuned into a handful of Coyotes games recently, and Max Domi is like 75% of the entertainment value gained from those games

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
h96Wgin.png

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad