• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
VANCOUVER??? :laugh:
Rudest city AINEC in my opinion! It perhaps depends on your personality type as well, I’m a very extroverted person so I find I get on better with Americans. In my experience Americans are a lot more bubbly & outgoing, I’m into fashion/rare sneakers and such and I always get compliments from random strangers in America, people greet you, etc. Canadians tend to be much more reserved and “cold”. It’s far less common to speak to strangers in Canada

Rudest really? Interesting! I've been there numerous times now and enjoy it quite a bit. It's definitely a different vibe than NYC, and I agree it's much more common to speak to strangers in the US ( that was one of the first things I noticed and grown to love when I started coming to NYC more often,).

But idk man, every time I been to Nucks territory they been quite friendly and helpful, especially with stuff like sightseeing and directions. Maybe I've just been lucky :laugh:

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
upload_2021-10-6_15-47-32.jpeg

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Rudest really? Interesting! I've been there numerous times now and enjoy it quite a bit. It's definitely a different vibe than NYC, and I agree it's much more common to speak to strangers in the US ( that was one of the first things I noticed and grown to love when I started coming to NYC more often,).

But idk man, every time I been to Nucks territory they been quite friendly and helpful, especially with stuff like sightseeing and directions. Maybe I've just been lucky :laugh:

Most Vancouverites end up hating Vancouver. I'd take EdJovo's testimonial with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Mandar and Taluss

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Tonight I'd like to see

1) A bounceback game from Miller
2) Some of what Lundkvist and PP2 can do
3) Kakko on the penalty kill

So... I guess start lots of scrums Tinordi

Reactions: Tob

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Speculating - but I'm getting the impression from Gallant that Drury is making the call on the lineup, at least until Gallant gets a good handle on his players.

I don't think he cares that much about it either, which leads me to believe this was agreed upon before he took the job.

Gr8CornHolio

Feb 20, 2020
This is interesting I do everything I can to avoid Newark.

Maybe that’s because I’m a delta flyer. Will say the absolute worst is Mexico City. They go out of their way not to help

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I’m excited to see Kakko and Laf on the PP - SONK
Spitting chiclets meme time...

Edit: it’s weird when I see cross hockey platforming( for lack of a better word) as seeing a friend from summer camp when I’m with my school friends at the mall.

bubba5

Aug 2, 2005
Those of us in Nj who have Comcast will be unable to
Watch. Have fun.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Never heard of InStat. Thoughts to ponder…
Check it out, the features on there are pretty incredible.

For example, if you want to see how many takeaways Fox had in a game, you not only get to see that, but video of every single one of his takeaways from any game. There’s a bunch more but that one was pretty cool and what makes it stand out to me. You could do the same with zone entries, dekes, shots, etc. and it also shows you comparables for everything

Reactions: GoAwayPanarin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad