3 stars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Should get a good sense of the opening night roster today.

Reactions: Tob

brians1128

Nov 1, 2016
Lafrieniere Zibby krieder
Panarin. Strome. Kakko
Goodrow. Chytil. Gauthier
Blais. Rooney. Reaves
Lindgren. Fox
Miller. Trouba
Tinordi. Lundkvist

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
So Nemeth and Kravtsov (and eventually Jones) are the only 2 expected "regulars" held out of this one. Will be a totally different kind of game than the past 4 methinx.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
wJhwBI7.jpg

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
The Devils lineup is a little weak tonight:

Would really like to see a dominating performance from us. Only two regulars not in the lineup for us are Kravtsov and Nemeth.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Why's Tinordi still there?
He's going to be the 7D. They're not going to keep Nils/Jones both with one of them being a scratch every night. You let Tinordi ride the pine as the 7D and you pick which of Nils or Jones you want to start with and let the other get 1D, 1PP, 1 PK minutes in Hartford.

There's always injuries and call ups so regardless of whether Nils or Jones starts up here I fully expect to see each of them this season.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Honestly, New Jersey was the friendliest place with the best customer service of anywhere I've ever travelled. And I've travelled quite a bit

As someone who also travels quite a bit I'll have to vouch for this as well, but Vancouver slightly takes the lead.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
As someone who also travels quite a bit I'll have to vouch for this as well, but Vancouver slightly takes the lead.
VANCOUVER??? :laugh:
Rudest city AINEC in my opinion! It perhaps depends on your personality type as well, I’m a very extroverted person so I find I get on better with Americans. In my experience Americans are a lot more bubbly & outgoing, I’m into fashion/rare sneakers and such and I always get compliments from random strangers in America, people greet you, etc. Canadians tend to be much more reserved and “cold”. It’s far less common to speak to strangers in Canada

Reactions: Baby Duck Homme

NYR Lurker

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2008
New Jersey
VANCOUVER??? :laugh:
Rudest city AINEC in my opinion! It perhaps depends on your personality type as well, I’m a very extroverted person so I find I get on better with Americans. In my experience Americans are a lot more bubbly & outgoing, I’m into fashion/rare sneakers and such and I always get compliments from random strangers in America, people greet you, etc. Canadians tend to be much more reserved and “cold”. It’s far less common to speak to strangers in Canada

ahHA! I knew I liked Vancouver for a reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad