Stuntman Stu retiring from Sens announcer

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
lol like there is some sort of elite level PA announcing that has thus far been missing in our lives.

I think edgelords being banned is about one of the only things I'm looking forward to when the internet is inevitably regulated into the ground.

There was just nothing memorable about it.

The guy back in the 90s was way better. Hopefully they can get someone with a distinctive voice in there next.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I get accused of being overly negative yet there are people on here who can't bring themselves to say a few good words about Stu after he retires over health problems(a few of them ones who have berated me themselves).

I wish Stu all the best with his health and hope he gets to enjoy many many more moments with his family.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Dude's a legend in this city - wish him all the best.

Top 10 Name Calls:

Daniel Allllllllllllllllllfredsson
Erik Karlssssssssssssssssson
Dany Heeeeeeeeeeeeeatley
Bobby Ryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyan
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilan Michalek
Craig Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnderson
Jason Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaa
Jean-Gabriel Pageauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Alexei Koooooooooooooooooooooovalev
Jarkko Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutu

Reactions: BloodRedArmy

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Damn, that sucks.

Glad it's not cancer...but really, after going through what he had with leukemia, it's almost impossible to ever be 100%. I wish him the best and hope everything works out. Family & health are more important than anything else.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Damn, that sucks.

Glad it's not cancer...but really, after going through what he had with leukemia, it's almost impossible to ever be 100%. I wish him the best and hope everything works out. Family & health are more important than anything else.
Yet from what I’ve seen he doesn’t take his health very seriously.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Wish Stu the best. He intro'd a lot of dodgy rock acts back when he was with the Bear, so it'll be nice for him to chug some chicken wings instead of being tied to the team constantly.

Take a Bath Son

Jan 15, 2018
he's an all round great guy; his voice for me is synonymous with the Sens and the CTC. I've met him and had the pleasure of seeing him MC events. He's got wit, and can rifle off a joke on the fly in a room of 500. Its a skill as good as any other and one I definitely do not have. Wish him and his family the best.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Wow, some of you are really bitter with life and angry enough to make awful comments about a human who has suffered a serious illness and now is paying for it years later as it took a toll on his life. When you see some comments here about Stu who has volunteered so many of his hours for charities etc.....no wonder the Sens will never prosper here. Some real cookoo heads reside here.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I didn't see on facebook but it's on twitter lollll.. seen it this morning

Ah ok thanks. This would be a big mistake by me then but I associated him with things like ribfest and cheeseburgers and pizza n beer.

If I’m wrong then I owe him an apology for sure.

Pretty sure I recently saw a picture of him with a bacon cheese pizza and heard there was an offer to eat at a healthy restaurant that he turned down.
Again, I could be wrong and would offer an apology in that case.
I admit I don’t know a lot about him and honestly wasn’t thinking that comment would get much attention. (People read this stuff??)

Edit: I guess this is the kind of thing I had in memory. Not the recent picture I was thinking of but another unhealthy looking meal. Course I don’t know how often he’s eating this stuff(not my business anyway) but if that’s the kind of stuff posted publicly....

Here’s the picture I saw more recently,
Google Image Result for https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Di3yACCUwAIUlU6.jpg

So that’s some of why I thought the way I did.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad