Stuart Percy development and progress

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
I wouldn't read much into Percy's lack of use right now.

I think once we get to, and past the deadline, we will have a better idea.

You get the sense that they are showcasing certain players - Polak and Holzer, to possibly try and take advance of this RHD market that apparently exists. Maybe learning what they have in one or two other players like Granberg.

But beyond the deadline, we will have a better idea - not just on the blueline but up and down the roster. Winnik's ice time currently is a good example. Jokinen's ice time is another.

I'd be more concerned if Percy wasn't playing post deadline.

Even then, nothing wrong with being patient with a prospect

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
The team knows what it had with Percy - he was pretty great during his limited NHL time.

I don't mind them seeing what they have with Granberg - someone who I don't particularly have high hopes for, but I'd like to for him to prove that wrong

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
I wouldn't read much into Percy's lack of use right now.

I think once we get to, and past the deadline, we will have a better idea.

You get the sense that they are showcasing certain players - Polak and Holzer, to possibly try and take advance of this RHD market that apparently exists. Maybe learning what they have in one or two other players like Granberg.

But beyond the deadline, we will have a better idea - not just on the blueline but up and down the roster. Winnik's ice time currently is a good example. Jokinen's ice time is another.

I'd be more concerned if Percy wasn't playing post deadline.

Even then, nothing wrong with being patient with a prospect

He's injured, the question is with his small overall size will that be a continuing problem going forward. :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad