Post-Game Talk: Streak Busted! Jets win 4-1

Derfel*

Very good effort overall by almost every player.

Thorburn with a blind between-the-legs pass back? WTF!

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Would have been suicide watch for the board if we lost that one

Pretty much every player had their best game in weeks, including Peluso which hurts me deep inside to say

White Out 403*

pretty desperately needed win. always feels good to beat the canucks too.

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
Said it a few days ago, Stafford on the third line with Lowry was ridiculous from day one. Stafford was one of our best players last year when he was traded and you put him with Lowry, come on.

Skiffer55

Logan Stanley's Cup
Jun 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Great game by almost everyone, can't even bash Stu tonight. Lowry only played 7:45 though. Hopefully a one game thing

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
tumblr_lxgxyxYuFE1r98lguo4_r1_250.gif

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
Scheif with a heckuva night.

Liked Ehlers and Burmi together...too bad Thorburn was with them.

Best game by Trouba in a long time..

Pavelec solid..

4th line still bad..

JustBeCool

boom shakalaka
Jul 1, 2012
Vancouver
pav weathered that storm in the second, bailing out some guys, which was key for the win. trouba was good and not going to lie he was worrying me. Hopefully he continues to do well even though he's stuck with that ball and chain. Ehlers making chances for himself, just awesome. pss line clicking. time to string some wins jets!

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
You have to give Maurice some credit on the lines tonight. LLW belong together. Scheif and Stafford picked up where they ended last year, and MP having probably his best game of the year. And once they got going Burmi, Thor and Ehlers looked pretty good. Of course the rookie is the only one with any finish. Lowry-Copp-Peluso just fine on the 4th.

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
Tony P did his job perfectly tonight. Sibsa found out you don't throw big hits on the Jets young players regardless of if they're clean or not.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
I'm gonna say it.
I hate Scott Oake.

Every question he asks is so negative. So, how does it feel to be so crappy lately? Boy, your slump sure lasted FOREVER, what's up with that? Sure, you won the Stanley Cup, but I heard your dog got run over by a lawn mower?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad