Straight into NHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
SensGuy said:
Andrej Meszaros seems pretty content on making the Sens next season. If he can put on some muscle this offseason, he might have a chance. A right handed shot on the blueline would be real nice.

I agree, Meszaros has a really good shot at making the Sens.

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
easton122 said:
No one thinks Drew Stafford could be ready to play in the NHL next season :dunno:
It may have nothing to do with his ability. With the Sabres forward depth and lack of finances and there willingness to let Vanek sit another year, I think there is a 95% chance that Stafford is in N. Dakota again next year. He would really have to come to the training camp and dominate enough for them to make a spot for him. Again, Paille and Vanek would be more likely to take any opening available. Roy was amazing in his first camp and he went back to juniors. In Roy's second camp he played great and still was sent to Rochester before getting any chance to play in the NHL.

BIG M

Mar 2, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
Brandon Prust - 20 Years Old

I think that Brandon Prust has a good shot at making the Flames this year as he has shown that he can play defence and contribute offensively. He is twenty years old and plays a tough and gritty game.

The Flames are short at centre and Prust could crack their line-up.

X-SHARKIE

Chipchura has some unpolished offensive tools, I think another year ...at least ...in the CHL would do him better then NHL play..

He probally could handle the NHL ...but why play a guy on the 4th line role, when he could put up big points in Junior ( he will) and get the confidence he needs.

Chipchura has offensive upside IMO, and I think one break out year is all he needs. I think Montreal would be best to keep in Junior.

Here is my votes for who well make the team this year and play.

1. Ovechkin ...no question. 2. Malkin...slight chance, but I don't think he'll come over. But how can they refuse their future if they can't keep Fleury down in the Q? I expect Malkin to come over, even if Pittsburgh says other wise for now. 3. Cam Barker,, what more can he do in the OHL? He needs new chalenge and the Hawks will sign him. 4. Andrew Ladd well step it right away and get good minutes like Staal did. 5. Lauri Tukonen is ready come over, Kings might sign him.
6. Rostislav Olesz well come over I believe.

just a few thoughts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad