GDT: STORM FOLKS @ MONTRÉAL CHLAMYDIÉNS

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
In many ways, Bergevin fired the first shot. This social media stuff is all a form of trolling and counter-punching. Of course, a huge problem with fighting "fire with fire", so to say, is that the end result could mean both sides burning the city down, so you need to be careful to not push the envelope too hard.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I’m over our social media stuff, I’m just avoiding it at this point. If it’s bringing in new fans I guess it’s worth it to the team.
I mean, I'm mostly over social media at this point period. I'll mostly use it to laugh at some memes here and there and that's about it. As long as it didn't hurt the brand, and so far it hasn't, I'm good with them doing what they're doing.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
They are sensitive over on the Habs board. I went in said one little thing and got the boot for trolling and my post removed.

...and I wasn't even trolling.

You're doing it wrong.

I ploughed through that Habs GDT and gave over 50 likes.

Hells bells, not a single one back! But I didn't get mad.

That's how you do it. You take the moral high ground and keep it.

StorminSnvechnAho

There is a storm coming prepare for the Surge
Feb 15, 2021
NC
You're doing it wrong.

I

I ploughed through that Habs GDT and gave over 50 likes.

Hells bells, not a single one back! But I didn't get mad.

That's how you do it. You take the moral high ground and keep it.

I think you have the right idea, despite Hockey's fearsome reputation posters here are softer than Charmin Ultra.

Reactions: Tryamw

ChuckW

Keep the Hurricanes great!
May 15, 2009
Parts unknown
So a Hab fan tries to downplay the KK goal by saying he scored off his foot… but I’m the salty one for calling him out on it… :dunno:

Habs fans are morons. I hope their team makes the playoffs so we can eliminate them again. We only did it 2 times so far and according to my memory the Canadiens eliminated the Whalers 100000 times.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So a Hab fan tries to downplay the KK goal by saying he scored off his foot… but I’m the salty one for calling him out on it… :dunno:
I couldn’t care less if the puck went off his ass and in.

The objective fact is that Koko scored his first goal for us against his old team, and that is f***ing hilarious. The fact that he scored to really put the game out of reach is just icing on the cake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad