Proposal: STL (Schwartz) / NYI

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
FWIW, I really liked Schwartz heading into the 2010 draft, to the point where I kind of wanted Snow to trade down and then take him. But instead he stayed at #5 and took Nino. Nino was traded and has turned into Clutterbuck and Martin. So...

Clutterbuck and Martin for Schwartz?

:sarcasm:

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Nah
Schwartz
Ladd + first + ho sang
No thanks.
LW is not a organizational weakness like center is for the isles . Press says progress is being made in the Lee extension talks. Beau is on pace for his 3rd straight 20+ goal season and Bellows is knocking on the door in the AHL.

If they are moving a 1st+ JHS then they should fill a real team need

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Honestly didn't even read most of your post got to Berglund then stopped reading. You can't compare the two not at all.

Like I said we will just keep Schwartz and you keep your vastly superior guy who has never performed in the nhl.

I say good day.

That's your prerogative, but do everyone a favor and don't reply if you aren't going to read the whole post. Netiquette and all...

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
That's your prerogative, but do everyone a favor and don't reply if you aren't going to read the whole post. Netiquette and all...

I did everyone a favor and called you out on your bull sheet. If you think Berglund a nd Schwartz are comparable then you obviously don't know much. It's like comparing a focus to a mustang then say they are the same.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
I did everyone a favor and called you out on your bull sheet. If you think Berglund a nd Schwartz are comparable then you obviously don't know much. It's like comparing a focus to a mustang then say they are the same.

You didn't finish reading so how could you possibly know how I was comparing them? You should smell your own breath first boss. I strictly was talking about players struggling mentally. Are you that all knowing that you can say it's not the case with Schwartz, or are you just talking out of a different hole now? You don't even know how I am making a comparison, just blindly reading quickly with no comprehension. Hit the road like you said you were.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
You didn't finish reading so how could you possibly know how I was comparing them? You should smell your own breath first boss. I strictly was talking about players struggling mentally. Are you that all knowing that you can say it's not the case with Schwartz, or are you just talking out of a different hole now? You don't even know how I am making a comparison, just blindly reading quickly with no comprehension. Hit the road like you said you were.
Yes I can say it's not the case with Schwartz. So will every other blues fan. Honestly I think I like it here now. So don't think I'm going any where brah

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
In that case you must know what the problem is. Again, are you falling back on no puck luck, lmfao!
Ever heard of quicksand. I'm curious have you ever played the sport. Sometimes you get into a funk, then the harder you try the worse you play. In this instance his play isn't lacking he is just shooting wide, hitting post and shooting into the goalie. He was ppg last year and is still pacing at .6 ppg% this year. Watch him play enough said

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Ever heard of quicksand. I'm curious have you ever played the sport. Sometimes you get into a funk, then the harder you try the worse you play. In this instance his play isn't lacking he is just shooting wide, hitting post and shooting into the goalie. He was ppg last year and is still pacing at .6 ppg% this year. Watch him play enough said
Sorry, I only watch highlights, lmao. And Yes I played. Scored many a goal just hustling and being in position and having pucks bounce off of me and picking up garbage.

He's got a ton of assists, so I'm not saying he's useless. He's obviously doing something's right. But you are still off track about the actual debate. It's never a sure thing that a player rebounds after this type of decline and athletes are gambles sometimes. I'm not saying he won't, but more laughing hysterically at your confidence he will. Great for you if he does, but confidence quickly turns into arrogance before it becomes ignorance. Good luck to Schwartz....he's all yours.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Which is even crazier that this is happening in his prime. I agree he's a good player up until right now. Sure he could be good again in the future.
I think its crazy that you think one bad year which he is still pacing for 50 points, is enough for you to think he is bad. You look at any player in the league and you will find 1 or 2 bad years in their career. Even happened to the great alex O. So seriously just stop with your rhetoric. You dont have a clue about JS.

Reactions: LeapOnOver

westc2

Nov 2, 2015
St. Louis, MO
Schwartz's problems this year have a lot to do with the instability of the Blues roster and system this season. Always new linemates, new coach, and his shooting % is wayyyy down. He's had horrible puck luck.

Blues fans have seen what he can do when hes playing his game. There used to be a debate among fans whether Schwartz or Tarasenko was the best player on the team, and this was during the time when tarasenko was the talk of the league.

Trading him now, while his value is low, would be moronic.

No, the Blues are not trading Pietrangelo, Schwartz, Parayko, or Tarasenko. (I keep seeing these names pop up).

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Beauvillier has 12 goals this year, Schwartz has 3. He is already better

Is Perron (17 goals) better than Barzal (14 goals)? If so can we swap, please?

Schwartz is having a down year with an awful shooting percentage and missed over a quarter of a season so far due to injury. Schwartz is expected to drive his line. Whereas Beuauvillier has less points in 11 more games, and over half his points involved Barzal as well. See I was being facetious above, Barzal is really, really good and would elevate a lot of players. Schwartz, at his worst and doing the heavy lifting on his line, is still putting up a far better P/g than Beauvillier, who is being carried a lot of the time by Barzal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colt55

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad