Proposal: STL-PHI

Whitsmith803

Jul 11, 2016
St. Louis, MO
When did Tank become McDavid?

When you factor hes a top 3 Scorer since he's entered the league on top of his contract in a Cap league makes him more valuable (and no not as McDavid)- his 5yrs 7.5 is cheap for his production- that's a steal and a FACT - any team that wants Tarasenko it's going to cost an OVERPAY

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Funny thing, I don't at all, you are just in every good proposals saying it sucks without bringing anything else of any substances.
You are just a negative Philly fan

How is stating the obvious "saying it sucks". Blues fans have been adamant that Tank for Voracek makes no sense for them. Flyers fans are adamant that Giroux for Tarasenko makes no sense. We've been through these before, just trying to cut them off at the pass. Since you seem to follow my posts pretty closely, you've probably noticed this.

So again, who do i make the picture out to?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
When you factor hes a top 3 Scorer since he's entered the league on top of his contract in a Cap league makes him more valuable (and no not as McDavid)- his 5yrs 7.5 is cheap for his production- that's a steal and a FACT - any team that wants Tarasenko it's going to cost an OVERPAY

Sure, because the Flyers really need Tarasenko - Voracek - Konecny - Simmonds as RW depth. Seems productive.

duffy9748

Nov 26, 2007

He will be expensive, but I’m not sure if a team would give up a young established player for him. If it’s based around futures though, it would be a team’s top prospect+1st+.

Something with Frost/Farabee+2019(top 8-10 protected)/2020 1st+prospects/picks/cap dumps.

Weiss1604

Mar 27, 2017
Wales
Did i read in a previous post that a Philly poster wanted Bozak ? If true this could be beneficial to both teams . I don't want to shit on the guy but let's just say he's not a great fit for us but if he helps Philly i personally would trade him in a heartbeat & i mean no disrespect to Bozak .
Not sure on fair value & i don't want to come across as favouring the Blues so i'll leave Phillies top prospects alone but would you be willing to move one of Vorobyov , Freidman , Alisson + a mid round pick ( 3rd or 4th) . Is that fair or do Phily fans have no interest in him?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Did i read in a previous post that a Philly poster wanted Bozak ? If true this could be beneficial to both teams . I don't want to **** on the guy but let's just say he's not a great fit for us but if he helps Philly i personally would trade him in a heartbeat & i mean no disrespect to Bozak .
Not sure on fair value & i don't want to come across as favouring the Blues so i'll leave Phillies top prospects alone but would you be willing to move one of Vorobyov , Freidman , Alisson + a mid round pick ( 3rd or 4th) . Is that fair or do Phily fans have no interest in him?

In the offseason, i was interested - under the idea that G - Couturier were inseparable. We seem to be shifting away from that idea now. Who knows whether its permanent or not, but if it is, Bozak would no longer be a need with G- Couturier - Patrick down the middle.

Reactions: Weiss1604

Weiss1604

Mar 27, 2017
Wales
In the offseason, i was interested - under the idea that G - Couturier were inseparable. We seem to be shifting away from that idea now. Who knows whether its permanent or not, but if it is, Bozak would no longer be a need with G- Couturier - Patrick down the middle.
That makes sense , both are performing well from what i can see . If you change your minds i prey Doug isn't too stubborn to listen .

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
You forced my hand

toasted-ravioli-garnishandglaze.com-5.jpg

Reactions: SnS and Starat327

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad