Confirmed Signing with Link: [STL] Joel Edmundson re-sign with Blues(one year-$3million)

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
The Jets and Blues fans seem to always get along which I like. Lots of mutual respect. I want to get this all out now because, with the additions you've made, I am sure there's going to be plenty of hate on the way haha. ROR was such a huge addition.
Yeah, I mean it'd be a hell of a 2nd round series between us. But hopefully we get to play an easier opponent instead. ;)

But as long as Nashville gets knocked out I'll have something to be happy about.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Yeah, I mean it'd be a hell of a 2nd round series between us. But hopefully we get to play an easier opponent instead. ;)

But as long as Nashville gets knocked out I'll have something to be happy about.

Despite the division rivalry, and Subban's on ice antics - I don't actually resent the Preds that much, however the fan "you suck, it's all your fault chant" gets under my skin a bit... To the point where I cheer whenever I see Nashville lose, because I don't have to listen to the fans celebrate. How petty does that make me?

And yeah, I think any 2/3 matchup in the first round out of the Central is worth planning around on playoff game days. The whole division makes for good watching when up against each other.

I just hope there's a handshake agreement in place for Eddy's extension to be signed in January - I don't want to be waiting into July/August next year for this same song and dance routine...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad