Speculation: Still Still Still Much Ado About Kovy - Still Still Still Still in Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
It is just Larry Brooks, though.

That's what I'm thinking. It's a slow day news wise and he's posting this AND he's the only one posting it? I'm hesitant to believe this, not because I don't want to, but because it's him. I don't see Brooks being any more reliable than Eklund. This is easy to back out of too, just say they must've gotten a last minute offer.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hopefully Shero made/makes a fool out of him.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Ive never felt such hatred for a player (besides Avery ofcourse). I hope he gets blackballed from the NHL for the rest of existence. Atleast we can stop giving a **** what he does now and move on. Woulda been nice to get something in return for him.

mike30

Jul 17, 2014
New York
c7e5e6d76b87c1317d1a8b0dc8fecaea.png

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I hope it's true so we can put this to rest.

At least until he signs with the Rangers next summer and certain people start proclaiming them Cup champions again.

StnTwnDevil

May 15, 2012
NJ
I mean until an actual source says something it might still happen right? It's Brooks and I don't get why he'd be the one with the scoop.

I agree I don't understand why he'd have sources unless they're on Kovalchuk's side. If Kovy was set on going to the Rangers, I'm glad Shero didn't take whatever crap they were offering. You don't accommodate some ******* who screwed your team over and give your biggest Rival a favorable deal just to get whatever you can get. Say goodbye to a chance at a 3yr contract Kovalsuck.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I don't even know what this means (the tweet, not your commentary).

Brooks is the only one to report this and there hasn't been any leak to a Russian source? Presumably if he decided to stay in the KHL there'd be some reporting on it. I'm just saying maybe let's wait before we declare this situation over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad