GDT: Stickpuck Duel: "Meet the New Boss, (Please be better than) the Old Boss"

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Ward > Darling

At least this season, and by far IMO
As one of Ward's biggest detractors, right now this is undoubtedly true.

Hopefully this inspires Darling to put up his first shutout of the season tomorrow because usually our games vs. St. Louis are low scoring.

Who knows though, with these Canes I wouldn't be surprised to see a 6-5 type of a game tomorrow.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
As one of Ward's biggest detractors, right now this is undoubtedly true.

Hopefully this inspires Darling to put up his first shutout of the season tomorrow because usually our games vs. St. Louis are low scoring.

Who knows though, with these Canes I wouldn't be surprised to see a 6-5 type of a game tomorrow.
Yeah, Darling has to show up and play very good if he want`s to start more games, I wouldn`t mind 2 decent goalies to rotate!

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Seems like the team has made some serious adjustments on a number of fronts. The way they play with the lead in the 3rd lately is the exact opposite from recent history.

A lot more rushes hitting the ozone 3 or 4 across up the middle, injstead of 1 on 2 up the wing as well.

And the positioning in the drone staying between the forward and the goalie, or so it seems. And the physicality in the dzone. A lot more dislodging.

All sorts of stuff going on. Curious how much is execution vs. changed strategy vs. my imagination.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad