AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
simpsons-leaving-room.gif

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I need a good "u wot m8" or something on this image.

ooook nvm. too large and I don't know how to delete posts...

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I just want to add something. When a guy does such a great job there is no reason to visit the main boards except to laugh at trade offers for your own players which are not moving lol its a pretty awesome season before the season.

P.S. I wish Ken Holland would have gotten that memo

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
BUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

A reading from the book of Stanley 2:1

And Yzerman said, "Yea my brethren, I have brought thee to the promised land. Fear not as you skate upon it. For the holy chalice is reserved to only those who are most righteous in its eyes. You who are privileged to be here are among those men. For I have made this team in my image."

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
BUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

A reading from the book of Stanley 2:1

And Yzerman said, "Yea my brethren, I have brought thee to the promised land. Fear not as you skate upon it. For the holy chalice is reserved to only those who are most righteous in its eyes. You who are privileged to be here are among those men. For I have made this team in my image."

All praise to the Yzergod!

**Edit, should it be Yzerjesus and Vinikgod?**

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I think Yzerman will do

It's old news but seriously... well done Steve. Well done to THE best GM in hockey. It's been a long time coming. When you have to trade Connolly and put Panik on waivers because the forward depth is just too good you know you're doing something right.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I saw that some fans had posted some new fan pics with SFY at the Ivan Hlinka Memorial Cup in Czech Republic these last couple of days, do we have anyone there playing or do anyone know any other reason for him to be there, maybe he’s doing some scouting of his own.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I saw that some fans had posted some new fan pics with SFY at the Ivan Hlinka Memorial Cup in Czech Republic these last couple of days, do we have anyone there playing or do anyone know any other reason for him to be there, maybe he’s doing some scouting of his own.

No, we don't have any prospects there. Nobody does. It's a U-18 (under 18 years old) tournament and the majority of players are 2016 or 2017 draft eligible. It's possible he's scouting.

Here's a long interview with Yzerman

http://naplesherald.com/2015/08/10/lightning-flash-a-conversation-with-hockey-legend-steve-yzerman/

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad