Rumor: Stetcher rumblings

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
My thought is...…….

So, we finally just get our defense looking like an NHL defense and someone wants to trade one...

This works out much better at the end of the year for the Canucks

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
And replace Stecher with who?

For me, it isn't so much about the quality of the return. Stecher for Kapanen seems like a pretty damn good deal. It's more about what kind of move the Canucks need to be making vs not making. Trading Stecher for the sake of trading Stecher is a move they should not make.
That makes sense. If they need a D-man back though, then why are they rumored to be contemplating moving Stetcher?

Edit: At the same time, If TOR really offered Kapanen, i think you still have to go for it. Maybe then you move a Gaudette/Goldy for a bottom pairing D-man.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Why the hell would we rock the boat at the moment? This is the first time in a long time I see no holes in the lineup.

some fans just want the satisfaction of rejecting a player, for example "we don't want him since he's bottom pairing guy" using trade value to indirectly attack a player. hfboards.com never change.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Doesn’t make sense to trade him unless Juolevi is looking ready for full time duty. Even then he only played 18 games last season I’d give him at least 20 in the AHL to get his legs under him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad