Injury Report: Stepan Broken Jaw. No timeline. Prust susp. 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Hope its not a serious fracture.. I wish he can come back with one of those college helmeta

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Hope its not a serious fracture.. I wish he can come back with one of those college helmeta

Jaw injuries suck. The surgery will help and probably let him return faster. I just hope they can do the surgery right away. If the swelling is really bad they may have to wait.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Just a hit to the chest, amirite?

So dirty.

Prust_idiot_angle.GIF

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
The difference between the two injuries is that Prust knew what he was doing and it is not open for debate. For all the conspiracy ******** some of the Montreal fanbase was spewing there is still not even a little proof Kreider "took out" Price.

Rangers should not get caught up in revenge games or do anything stupid, but they need to keep this in the back of their heads. Too bad for Montreal this isn't going to change the fact they are outmatched and a lesser team.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
The difference between the two injuries is that Prust knew what he was doing and it is not open for debate. For all the conspiracy ******** some of the Montreal fanbase was spewing there is still not even a little proof Kreider "took out" Price.

Rangers should not get caught up in revenge games or do anything stupid, but they need to keep this in the back of their heads. Too bad for Montreal this isn't going to change the fact they are outmatched and a lesser team.

We might play without our top 2 centers.

They evened it up, just like they wanted.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
JT Miller and Brassard need to play in game four. I love D. Moore but he's not going to cut long term in an offensive role.

Brassard will absolutely have to play. In terms of Miller, I just dont know if AV trusts him enough defensively. I see the point in terms of the offensive skill he brings, but he made some brutal turnovers in the philly series that could kill us with a much faster MTL team....I wouldnt be shocked if its fast who comes in.

BarbaraAlphanse

If I'm a guy like Dorsett I'm coming out and throwing the dirtiest hit first shift with intent to injure.

That's terrible and in no way shape or form an indication of a fun, fair, or just league.

That's how we lose the series. Play your game. Cut out the physical ****. Prust should be suspended for the remaining 4 games of the series.

GTA

Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
The worst part is Habs fans think it's justified because "we took out Price" they are idiotic.

No, we don't think that. Every Hab fan I've talked to thinks it was a dirty hit. The only thing more idiotic than the extremely small vocal faction of Habs fans who think that is painting the entire fan base with a generalization like you just did.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
This truly sucks.

Rangers just have to put the Habs where they belong, in the loss column. At some point, I would love retribution, but through clenched teeth and with steam coming out my ears, I have to want the team to just play the game and beat them.

Damn.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
So much for the **** that Prust hit him high in the shoulder area. Now it's a blindside hit to the jaw. Kudos to Stepan for being able to finish out the game. He even got an assist. At the least Prust should be gone for the rest of the series. Basically a cheap dirty hit.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
JT Miller will be a great addition to the lineup. He has lots of speed, and skill. He's the real deal. A little raw right now, but he can help this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad