Trade: Stefon Diggs, 2025 5th and 2025 6th to the Texans for 2025 2nd (Minnesota)

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Wow. As disappointed as I am at how many players the Dolphins lost this offseason I have zero clue what the Bills are doing either. Crazy as it sounds, the Jets may have the best shot at winning the AFC East if they stay healthy.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Wow. As disappointed as I am at how many players the Dolphins lost this offseason I have zero clue what the Bills are doing either. Crazy as it sounds, the Jets may have the best shot at winning the AFC East if they stay healthy.
Diggs's cap number for a player who showed signs of slowing down last season is ugly. Bills' cap situation wasn't good. I think it's honestly as simple as that.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I like what the Texans are doing.

Diggs isn’t what he used to be and not sure his ego and whining will be good for stroud in his 2nd year.

Bills smart to move on from that diva.

It does sound like Diggs wanted out of Buffalo, but after losing both Gabe Davis and Stephon Diggs this off-season, the Bills would be smart to draft a WR.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004

The top 4 players are still good but in decline. The rest of them kind of suck. People saying they're a SB contender seems like a bit of a stretch to me but if Stroud continues to get better I guess it's possible.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Seemed like a lot of friction had been building in Buffalo the last couple of seasons with Diggs.

Buffalo will need to replace him though.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
AFC is going to be an absolute bloodbath. texans offense is stacked now. good on them for going all in while stroud is still cheap

curious who buffalo replaces diggs with

Reactions: LT

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Diggs's cap number for a player who showed signs of slowing down last season is ugly. Bills' cap situation wasn't good. I think it's honestly as simple as that.
The Bills signed Diggs to a new deal in 2023, with $21.5 mill in SB, so they still owe $12.9 mill against the cap for the remainder of it. And he has some restructuring cap charges still for Buffalo to eat. So, he's still at least $16 mill in dead money for Buffalo after the trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad