Post-Game Talk: Steel City @ The District | 7:00p ET | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Here we go again with the doom and gloom
Not sure it's doom and gloom. Just watching them play. Sure they will probably make the playoffs but I don't see much to be excited about at the moment. Lav doesn't seem to be gelling with this team ...that could change but yeah, not much to be excited about right now. Being doom and gloom also seems to equal - things are going to be fine, stop being doom and gloom around here.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
The mistake was probably getting excited that we came back and beat New Jersey, a team that lost to the Sabres in their previous game.

Setting the bar very low this season.

Reactions: chilimac

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Not sure it's doom and gloom. Just watching them play. Sure they will probably make the playoffs but I don't see much to be excited about at the moment. Lav doesn't seem to be gelling with this team ...that could change but yeah, not much to be excited about right now. Being doom and gloom also seems to equal - things are going to be fine, stop being doom and gloom around here.
Even in a short season and lot can change over a couple months. Every year we see it with multiple teams. Lights out in March, complete suck in April. Or any version of that.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Even in a short season and lot can change over a couple months. Every year we see it with multiple teams. Lights out in March, complete suck in April. Or any version of that.

Not to mention that the playoffs itself is pretty wild and unpredictable. Something we've learned plenty of times.

Reactions: Calicaps

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
For some reason I thought they would come out with a ton of energy in the new sweaters, they look badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad