Destroy them
upload_2021-2-23_15-1-48.gif

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Ovie and Lars dont gel at all.
Kuzy and Vrana dont gel that well.
Third line is slow.
Fourth line will play every shift against Crosby and get humiliated.

I think we are gonna win this one.

*Free TvR.

**Punch them in the face Zdeno.

Reactions: max21

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Also hard and accurate shots from close range have been a challenge for Jarry. And onetimers too. His a sieve tbh.

And 3 on 1s and empty netters too I imagine.

Im just joking .. Id think hard accurate close range shots are difficult for any goalie.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
If there is 1 thing NHL refs are good at, it's letting star players take liberties.

But just know that if Chara punches guys in a scrum, Crosby is more than willing to slash testicles.

Ill personally sacrifice one testicle for the cause.

Off topic; Im loving that the refs are giving Chara a lot of leash to bully around. It just sets me in a good mood seeing Chara ragdolling and punishing anyone who dares to step into his friendzone. Im a bit worried i might be a bad person.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Ill personally sacrifice one testicle for the cause.

Off topic; Im loving that the refs are giving Chara a lot of leash to bully around. It just sets me in a good mood seeing Chara ragdolling and punishing anyone who dares to step into his friendzone. Im a bit worried i might be a bad person.

You definitely are a bad person but that's only within the context of sports fandom and therefore insignificant. :DD

I remember watching the 2012 playoff series against the Bruins. After the whistle, quite often a Bruin would punch a Cap in the face, glove still on. I remember being amazed that there were never any calls. It was like there was just an understanding that one free cheap shot punch in the face was allowed after each play.

How that series didn't get completely out of control - I do not know.

But yeah apparently Chara still enjoys those rules. I do not know why he isn't called for interference when he mugs guys for like 12 seconds after the puck is away.

Reactions: Neil Racki

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
You definitely are a bad person but that's only within the context of sports fandom and therefore insignificant. :DD

I remember watching the 2012 playoff series against the Bruins. After the whistle, quite often a Bruin would punch a Cap in the face, glove still on. I remember being amazed that there were never any calls. It was like there was just an understanding that one free cheap shot punch in the face was allowed after each play.

How that series didn't get completely out of control - I do not know.

But yeah apparently Chara still enjoys those rules. I do not know why he isn't called for interference when he mugs guys for like 12 seconds after the puck is away.

dude.....Chara is like a bully out there at times with the Principal looking the other way....I’m loving the abuse he dishes out now that he’s on our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->