Post-Game Talk: Steel City @ The District | 7:00p ET | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Kuznetsov is guaranteed to have his worst game of the season tonight. I am insanely good at making things like that happen.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
But how many o zone starts will line 2 get?

Based on last game, a better question might be 'how many starts does line 2 get, period?'.

Laviolette seems far more eager to mix the lines and pairs up until he finds something that works – even more so than Barry's Random Line Generator™ if you look at the D pairs. Pretty much every LHD-RHD combination has been tried for at least a few games, now. Reirden was, for the most part, reluctant to move on from certain lines even when they were clearly unsuccessful, despite showing little/no interest in match-ups.

I do wonder if Panik and Sheary might be better flipped around (especially if it moved Vrana to the RW) because I worry that second line has no size or physicality to it at all and Kuzy is used to playing with at least one guy who'll get dicey when needed (Ovi, Williams, Oshie, Wilson). Is the plan just to take them off the ice every time they lose possession, instead of engaging in board battles and forecheck?

Reactions: Pomee

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
GMBM forced #1C Lars only to make us forget he's paying ECHL defender 800k (actually unheard of for an ECHLer).

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
I have my last dollar in draft kings bet on this game after betting on the the Caps to beat the Flyers on SB sunday and the on the Chiefs that same night. don't let me down caps.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I have my last dollar in draft kings bet on this game after betting on the the Caps to beat the Flyers on SB sunday and the on the Chiefs that same night. don't let me down caps.

All of the last 4 games between the Caps and Pens are at home where the Caps play much better. Which is kinda funny considering that there are no fans in the stands. But the splits are pretty remarkable, especially the PP at home. I guess we really are a bunch of old fogies that like their own beds and nowhere else.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Exalted Birds of Prey/Apex Predators Vs. Ice Chickens/Angry Birds

upload_2021-2-23_14-15-51.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad