OT: Stauffer: Which Canadian Team Do You DISLIKE The Most?

Which Canadian Team Do You DISLIKE The Most?

• Total voters

Fmrnuckfan95

Dec 16, 2018
Edmonton
Most disliked- leafs
Most liked (besides the oil)- Jets
Fans I feel sorry for- Senators
Team I most enjoy beating- Flames
Team with the dumbest fans per capita- Canucks
Team I'm somewhat neutral about but wouldn't mind seeing a game live but not at full priced tickets- Habs

There's my list. A little boozy so it might not make sense.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Flames and Leafs by 5 country miles. I am still not sure how to process the Smith signing and seeing Talbot in a Flames jersey.

I suppose I’ll like it more when we score on the first shot of every game against Talbot and when Smith two hands that little shit Tkachuk.

Reactions: JMecc and 8LX7psQ

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Flames and Leafs by 5 country miles. I am still not sure how to process the Smith signing and seeing Talbot in a Flames jersey.

I suppose I’ll like it more when we score on the first shot of every game against Talbot and when Smith two hands that little **** Tkachuk.
It'll be nice having a goalie go mental when Tkachuk tries to bother him.

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
IMO

When I first start visiting the boards, I think I had a healthy dislike of all rival canadians teams...flames was originally the " go to " default to hate because of the rivalry, though it is more like a sibling rivalry to me.

But I have read through the arrogance and insolent mentality of leaf fans and their media on these forums. And they are in their own stratosphere of disillusionment that I find myself to loath the whole organization on principal.

Overall, terrible sportsmanship from their Fanbase and media.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Flames. Leafs are ridiculous I get it but it’s still flames.

Yeah, so far this thread is like ignoring historic rivalry. Its the godless flames all day, all week, and nothing is close. Anybody saying Leafs its like you must be newly arrived here, or really young, or something. I get the Toronto dislike, I do, but on an Oilers or Edmonton board the hate answer is always Flames, always Calgary.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Flames and Laffs.

Calgary hate developed naturally. Toronto fans and the media here made me loathe everything Toronto-related.

Kind of the same here...I don't know if I hate anything about the actual Leafs team but I can't handle the media and their arrogance thinking the rest of Canada wants the Leafs crammed down our throats 24/7...and yes I understand population and catering to the masses but it still pisses me off...lol.

Rufus Aslegard

Jun 15, 2019
Leafs, Flames, Canucks in that order.

To me, I hope that the Flames never win a championship again. It would make me ill if they did.

On the other hand, the Leafs could win. It might bother me some, but not very much.

Canucks could win and I would not mind at all.

I would rather have the Leafs win 3 straight cups than the Flames win one.

Reactions: bone and RegDunlop

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
HATE the Leaves.

This garbage nonstop all the god damn time.

View media item 5749

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE LEAFS BUT WE'RE FORCED TO DROWN IN THIS SHIT NONSTOP!!!

I hate Flames and Canucks, they have irksome fanbases. But i LOAAAAATHE the Leaves, and their annoying fans.

It took all of 3seconds before winning the draft lottery that the McDavid will bolt to Toronto rumors started.

Then came the 'McDavid shouldnt sign the ELC reported stories by actual media outlets.

Then the 'Draft lottery should be removed so McDavid can just be signed by Toronto' ideas were actually reported by ACTUAL MEDIA OUTLETS.

Sure as hell didn't see the Flames or Canucks fans or media with that level of arrogance.

Cypress

Mar 4, 2018
Leafs , then flames for me. When I was younger used to be just flames, but after paying more attention to hockey media I just can't stand the Leafs media and the way they use mainstream channels to say some of the things they do that seem incredibly unprofessional. Flames are one of the smaller market teams in Canada, though the vitriol of their little brother complex is grating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad