WJC: Statsy's WJC Pool - Volume V

FightingSioux

Aug 1, 2010
Kennewick, Washington
Love watching this kid play! The way he chokes up on his stick all the time is really interesting.

Yes, he's fun to watch. I get the privilege to see him every weekend. He's a dynamic two way player who wears his heart on his sleeve, brings a ton of energy to the ice and has the goal scoring touch.

I PM'd the next guy up!

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Our draft board is now updated with the pick order. It's also hyperlinked so you can click on it and get the full sized picture.

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
Ha...chokes up on his stick

I've got to bring the sophistication down and childish humour up on this post. As an official recurring member of this elite pool each year it is my humble duty to provide bad jokes and puns throughout the whole tournament. Don't worry...I've got all of your Backstrom. That's terrible, instead of actually hitting that joke it was more of a poke-czech.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Tade is up now, and he happens to be the one guy that didn't get back to me to confirm about the start time. We are running the four hour clock again, at least through the day. For those guys living in Europe, feel free to send me some picks before you turn in to bed. Mark the message as pick list and I won't open it unless required.

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Tough decisions, but.... I am proud to select

Jonathan Dahlén, F, SWE

&

Pierre-Luc Dubois, F, CAN

Tade is up now, and he happens to be the one guy that didn't get back to me to confirm about the start time. We are running the four hour clock again, at least through the day. For those guys living in Europe, feel free to send me some picks before you turn in to bed. Mark the message as pick list and I won't open it unless required.

Sorry about that. :laugh: Usually, I just check HFBoards without logging in, don't worry, I am alive and reading everything, haha.

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
Tade is up, you want the Euros in bed, you're grabbing Barzal and someone's getting horny. This pool used to be soooo classy.

Ok...time for me to go back to my lunch. I'm having Cammalleri and Jake Beans.

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Well since your opened the goalie flood gates worse than Ryan Miller with a 3 goal lead, I'm gonna go ahead and draft Canada's "Hart" break kid.... Carter Hart

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Well since your opened the goalie flood gates worse than Ryan Miller with a 3 goal lead, I'm gonna go ahead and draft Canada's "Hart" break kid.... Carter Hart

As a Canuck fan, one single tear just rolled down my cheek. :cry:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I select from Sweden, Goalie

200px-Felix_the_cat.svg.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad