WJC: Statsy's WJC Pool - Volume V

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
This is starting to give me a bad tade in my mouth (Still not sexual)
It's Tading forever
Once you've taden that first step it should be smooth sailing
I hope I haven't over staded things on this slow picking process
OK that's it...I've taden it to the limit with these...

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
This is starting to give me a bad tade in my mouth (Still not sexual)
It's Tading forever
Once you've taden that first step it should be smooth sailing
I hope I haven't over staded things on this slow picking process
OK that's it...I've taden it to the limit with these...

Geez, Tom, don't be a pun hog! It was pretty clear from WeThreeKings' effort that there wasn't much left. :laugh:

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Jeremy Lauzon, CAN, D

Martins Dzierkals, LAT, F

Dammit! Now I gotta go dig up a little Latvian flag. Didn't think I would need one for this draft.

I was also split between a couple of D for my last pick, one of them being Lauzon. Guess that answers that problem. Too bad though, I had a good pun about a throat Lauzonge that I was going to use. Now we'll never know the magic that could have been! :laugh:

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Dammit! Now I gotta go dig up a little Latvian flag. Didn't think I would need one for this draft.

I was also split between a couple of D for my last pick, one of them being Lauzon. Guess that answers that problem. Too bad though, I had a good pun about a throat Lauzonge that I was going to use. Now we'll never know the magic that could have been! :laugh:

Haha, I am causing only complications, I see. :laugh: I can't wait to hear if Zacha is going or not, if yes, then I am very confident about winning once again, I am very satisfied with my team. :naughty: :laugh:

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Alright, for my final D pick, I'm going with a guy that everyone has been avoiding like the plague. He's been in a pretty bad slump for about a year, but he still has loads of offensive talent so I'm going to give one more shot. Chad Krys of USA!

It's Krysmas time!

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
I have a long list of D left here to pick, but I figure if he makes the team, it could be a good Chrasmus for my pool, Ill pick Rasmus Dahlin D, SWE

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'm taking a gamble that I may Harper on myself for taking later.

Mayonnaise is an instrument and hopefully he is instrumental in my ascension to first place this year.

Patrick Harper USA F

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'm iffy on my team, I'm banking on the three Americans to play a key role in my prediction that they make it to the gold medal game.

Also banking on Sandstrom being the full fledged number 1 for Sweden and carrying them through as well.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
I was pretty high on my team, actually. Right up until I watched the game today and saw Finland generate nothing and Fabbro on the bottom pairing. We'll see though.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
You guys could have taken 5 more days to get back to me if you wanted, I wouldn't have minded :sarcasm:

I'll take Connor McDavid Ingram

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
:amazed:

If I were you I would of just picked a 3rd stringer that would of got cut, then repicked later ;)

I was gonna pick McNiven who was already cut thereby giving myself a replacement pickdown the road but was told that wasn't allowed. Most teams carry 3 goalies(I think only Canada doesn't), so if I picked some 3rd stringer I'd probably end up stuck with them :laugh:

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
I was gonna pick McNiven who was already cut thereby giving myself a replacement pickdown the road but was told that wasn't allowed. Most teams carry 3 goalies(I think only Canada doesn't), so if I picked some 3rd stringer I'd probably end up stuck with them :laugh:
Good point. But it's not as bad as one might think. He'll get that softy game vs Latvia, which could easily be a shutout, for a four point game.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Good point. But it's not as bad as one might think. He'll get that softy game vs Latvia, which could easily be a shutout, for a four point game.

Nah, not against that Latvia juggernaut and all their made up names, Canada will probably lose 6-1 :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad