GDT: Stars @ Wings 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
why are they giving Jurco shifts on the 1st line in place of mantha instead of Tatar? Why is tatar so loved by the coaches? 7 pts in 22 games playing on the first line and first PP unit and he's ****ing useless. Mantha should be there. **** you blashill.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
When do we give up the tying goal? Right now on this ok? Or last 5 min of the 3rd?

dudyst

Feb 16, 2006
why are they giving Jurco shifts on the 1st line in place of mantha instead of Tatar? Why is tatar so loved by the coaches? 7 pts in 22 games playing on the first line and first PP unit and he's ****ing useless. Mantha should be there. **** you blashill.

Tatar is meh,but Mantha isnt a force what we hoping for

dudyst

Feb 16, 2006
Not sure what Mantha you are watching.

I'm watching the one controlling the game around him.

I remember almost every his shift this season,missing 2 games,i have high hopes for him as well,but Controlling the game? No

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Ref standing right in front of the play didn't think that was a penalty. Routine tie up in front.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Kronwall getting back to form. Did a great job screening his goalie on the PK, like usual.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
That was woman esque passive aggressive okay,hard to argue

Misogyny isn't really a thing on this forum (thankfully), but there are so many things I could say to debate your stance on Mantha that its just overwhelming to even make the post.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Mantha's been a monster no doubt. But Jurco does one shift with Z and Tats and all hell breaks lose. Mantha could have had an equipment issue for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad