GDT: Stars @ Wings 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

wings95

Mar 17, 2009
Georgia
Lets go Wings. Sucks I cant watch it. No center ice this season. No fox sport plus package either! Sucks!

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
You could argue about Sproul on the 2nd & XO on the 3rd instead. That aside, the d-pairs couldn't be any better right now. Let's hope that they look that way tonite.

Can't see this one. LGRW. Give me a great start into the day tmrw.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
The Stars have this bearded guy, doing well this year. Eaves, anybody ever heard of him? 9 goals and 16 points. Wings could use a guy like that. Looking forward to seeing how Jurco looks.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Big night from the first line tonight and I feel Pete has a strong performance in his effort to secure the starting position once again.

The Stars have this bearded guy, doing well this year. Eaves, anybody ever heard of him? 9 goals and 16 points. Wings could use a guy like that. Looking forward to seeing how Jurco looks.

Yea and last year that guy had 17 points in 54 games and has never played near a full season at age 32, let's not act like losing Patrick Eaves was a mistake to perpetuate the hindsight hate.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
Big night from the first line tonight and I feel Pete has a strong performance in his effort to secure the starting position once again.

Yea and last year that guy had 17 points in 54 games and has never played near a full season at age 32, let's not act like losing Patrick Eaves was a mistake to perpetuate the hindsight hate.

I wasn't trying to perpetuate hindsight hate. Just suprised he is doing so well. Always thought he had a real-gud shot.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I wasn't trying to perpetuate hindsight hate. Just suprised he is doing so well. Always thought he had a real-gud shot.

Oh yea, he's definitely up there on the surprises league-wide. I always thought he was JAG, still do, Tyler Seguin is a damn good hockey player.

Edit: Jamie Benn ain't bad either.

One Blurred Eye

Prefer the future.
Sep 27, 2014

I love Eaves and wished we'd been able to keep him over Miller because I think he would have provided a little more offense from the fourth line to go with comparable defensive/pk abilities but yeah, the injury issues pretty much made the choice for us. Glad to see him still kicking in the NHL though.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Dekeyser gets beat in the corner then gets beat at the front of the net.

LionsFan01

Jan 10, 2016
perfect bounce for dallas

Never would have happened if Dekeyser makes the play along the boards. But once again he can't handle the physical stuff. And for a guy with good enough size, that's been the case far too often this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad